Raising the Bar in IT Data SecurityRAPIDPoint® 500e Blood Gas System
Latest Operating System
Minimize system vulnerability with the latest operating software by leveraging the latest in security enhancements.
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 operating system enhances analyzer security.
- Software allows you to perform secure installations and encrypt setup and restore.
Firewall and Positive Endpoint
Prohibit unauthorized access with a discriminating firewall.
- Blocks Trojans, intrusions, and hacking attempts.
- Monitors traffic, defines/limits the specific analyzer ports that are allowed to accept or export data, and prohibits access to any other ports.
Block unauthorized external connections.
- Permit/deny a local subnet's remote viewer access, LIS/HIS access, or both.
Prevent operation by untrained staff.
- Two-step authentication provides the option to configure analyzers with a second layer of protection, requiring the operator to enter an ID in addition to a password upon login.
Encrypted Patient Data Transfer
Secure the privacy of patient data transfer.
- Create an encrypted password when downloading from an analyzer. The same password must be used to decrypt and view the data when transferred to a device or data manager.
- With the power of the POCcelerator™ Data Management System, you can leverage end-to-end data encryption.
- Configurable (on/off) USB port to meet hospital requirements.
Mitigate targeted attacks with MCAFEE embedded anti-malware.
- Whitelists allow only trusted programs necessary for daily operations to reduce the potential attack surface.
- Blocks unauthorized programs and prevents inadvertently downloaded code from running.