Siemens RAPIDChem® analyzers are a cost-efficient solution for rapid electrolyte and lithium testing in busy laboratories and clinics. Designed to accommodate a variety of specimen types, RAPIDChem 744/754 analyzers generate fast patient results while reducing operator exposure to biohazards.
RAPIDChem 744/745 Analyzers
Fully automated calibrations and continuous performance monitoring help ensure exceptional levels of analytical precision and reliability.
Características y Beneficios
Perform lithium and electrolyte measurements on a variety of sample types efficiently with RAPIDChem® 744/754 analyzers.
Simple, Efficient Operation
- Intuitive yes/no prompts require minimal training
- Results are displayed and printed in seconds
- Ergonomic bench-top design requires minimal lab space
- Minimal maintenance requirements; only seconds per day
Versatile Sampling Options
- Use whole blood, plasma, serum and/or diluted urine samples
- Direct analysis from syringes, micro-capillary tubes and commonly used containers without the need for special adapters
- Small sample size required
- Waste contained in a closed cartridge for safe, easy disposal
- Self-cleaning sample probe helps maintain sample integrity and enhance user safety
Convenient Data Management and System Connectivity
- Onboard QC program calculates and stores monthly QC statistics for easy recall
- Out-of-range patient results are flagged for fast and easy operator reference
- RS-232 port for seamless integration with your LIS/HIS
- Long-life sensors help to maximize analyzer uptime
- Snap-in replacement of self-contained reagent module
- Modular design provides easy access for valve and sensor replacement
Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood
Sample Type: Urine
Serum Plasma Blood
Automatic or on-demand
System Size and Weight
37.0 cm (14.5 in.)
18.0 cm (7 in.)
32 cm (12.5 in.)
7.3 kg. (16 lbs.) with reagent module
100V (85-110V), 120V (102-132V), 230V (187-242V), 240V (204-264V)
15°C to 32°C
64 Patient results with Operator ID, Patient ID, Date and Time
¿Fue útil esta información?
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.