4 Reasons to Use the Xprecia System in Your Physician’s Office or Clinic
Primary care, urgent care, and hospitals are locations that demand fast, reliable PT/INR testing.
That’s why Siemens Healthineers designed the Xprecia Stride® Coagulation Analyzer, a true handheld device to test PT/INR with lab accuracy.
With the Xprecia Stride analyzer, healthcare professionals can feel confident that they are getting the usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy they need. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing.
- Touchscreen features include a bright-color interface with step-by-step 1.1 MB instructions to help guide the user
- Display shows clear, easy-to-read results to enable better patient consultations
- Lot calibration is simple using integrated bar-code scanner
- Most-awarded PT/INR POC Analyzer in its class
- Design is compact and portable to enable fast, efficient patient testing at the point of care
- Test requires only a small sample applied at tip of strip to allow quick, easy, and efficient testing
- Tutorials facilitate operator training with intuitive onscreen animation
- Test strip ejection button reduces potential biohazard exposure
- Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
- Data transfer occurs seamlessly and securely via USB connection to ensure patient data confidentiality
- Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
- Xprecia® PT/INR test strips and Siemens’ central lab analyzers use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent and liquid QC for consistency
- Bar-code scanner offers fast, accurate patient and operator ID entry with optional manual entry on touchscreen
Read our White Paper 1.1 MB to see how Xprecia Stride’s performance compares to established laboratory hemostasis methods. (Published 06-2016)
Check out the Xprecia Stride Analyzer’s features (click to enlarge)
Step-by-step instructions on bright-color interface
For more than 30 years, Siemens has been a global leader in hemostasis lab testing. Now the Xprecia Stride analyzer brings this expertise to the point of care.
Test with accuracy. Be confident in the result. Siemens hemostasis quality from lab to point of care.
Bu web sayfasında gösterilen ürünler/özellikler her ülkede piyasada bulunmamaktadır. Mevzuata bağlı nedenlerle gelecekte bulunabileceği garanti edilemez. Lütfen daha fazla bilgi için yerel Siemens organizasyonuyla iletişime geçiniz.