Reduce complexity and increase productivity with Syngo Carbon Premier Visualization.
Radiologists today are overwhelmed by growing patient numbers, increasing demand for imaging, and explosive image data volumes. Precious time is occupied by complicated routine reading tasks, manual workflow steps, inconsistent user experience and tools, and complex navigation. Reducing effort is key to optimizing radiology service delivery.
Simplify diagnosis with Syngo Carbon Premier Visualization – a comprehensive solution that serves all clinical fields and modalities. Advanced tools and AI-powered applications automate and simplify diagnostic workflows. Customize as needed and choose integrate imaging sofware that covers the widest range of clinical fields and modalities.
- Improve efficiency with a standardized reading environment and automated, guided workflows
- Increase productivity and accelerate diagnoses with integrated, intelligent, and innovative solutions
Unleash the Power of Syngo Carbon
Syngo Carbon1 is a new enterprise imaging and reporting solution from Siemens Healthineers. Designed to improve patient care, Syngo Carbon opens possibilities in image interpretation, reporting, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Data Management. Syngo Carbon provides extensive tooling and open data models across modalities in one integrated and user-friendly workspace.
- Improve efficiency with seamless multimodality image interpretation
Enjoy a seamless unified 2D/3D image viewing experiences across all departments
- Boost clinical workflow by utilizing all image viewing features and functionalities
- Access and view all image data anywhere, anytime
Image Manipulation & Quantification
- Make the most of advanced tools and medical imaging algorithms that precisely measure pathologies and abnormalities
- Identify diseases early, deliver prognoses, and assess treatment efficiency with the help of AI-powered tools
- Semi-automate processes to measure, extract, and quantify information from medical images
- Easily populate quantitative results in to radiology reports
- Track and compare results for better diagnoses and outcome over time
Beyond Premier Visualization