The V-Twin® System maximizes the performance of your gold standard Syva® EMIT® reagents. Fast and easy to use, it processes more tests at lower cost, incorporating its own backup system for greater reliability. A broad range of assays for drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs and immunosuppressants makes drug testing more convenient than ever.
Features & Benefits
Designed for mid- to high-volume labs, treatment centers, transplant management centers, criminal justice facilities, and industrial facilities, the V-Twin® System processes gold-standard EMIT® therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), immunosuppressant drug monitoring (ISD), drugs of abuse testing (DAT) and toxicology assays, as well as performing validity testing of samples, and offers the following features:
Fast and flexible
- Up to 260 EMIT tests per hour
- 80 sample onboard capacity provides long walkaway time
- Up to 24 EMIT methods from an unparalleled portfolio cooled onboard
- Continuous sample loading and true random access capability for routine and STAT samples
- Two separate reagent rotors can be customized according to your laboratory’s needs
- Common reagent system
- 10 programmable open channels
- Seamless lot transitions
Reliable and cost-effective
- Built on a proven heritage of over 40 years of experience
- Twin-unit design for integrated back-up
- Diagnostic integrity through positive sample identification on primary tubes
- Reusable cuvettes reduce consumable costs
- Efficient cuvette cleaning keeps waste to a minimum
Easy to use
- Bidirectional interface and host computer connection
- QC program results are stored onboard and are easy to review
- Easy-to-use software
- Convenient EMIT packaging
- Easy maintenance
EMIT® Drugs of Abuse
Immunalysis Drugs of Abuse**
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)†
Emit Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
ARK Therapeutic Drug Monitoring**
Emit Serum Toxicology
Specimen Validity Test
*Detected by the Emit II Plus Amphetamines Assay.
†Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement related use (forensic use only).
‡Not available for sale in the U.S.
§Combo panels available.
**Distributed by Siemens Healthineers.
††For forensic/toxicology use only.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Viva systems are manufactured by EliTech and distributed by Siemens Healthineers.