Our forum for innovation and insights that will shape the future of healthcare
Date: November 17, 16:00 - 17:00 (CET), 10:00 - 11:00 am (EST)
Siemens Healthineers Shape 21 brings together a global audience of leading physicians, radiology and laboratory professionals, healthcare executives, and industry leaders to advance our common purpose of helping people to live longer, healthier lives.
During this one-hour virtual forum we will unveil new breakthrough innovations and will share forward-thinking ideas on enabling high-value care by transforming care delivery and by leveraging the power of digitalization.
Be part of the Siemens Healthineers Shape 21 Forum to:
- Gain new insights about our beliefs on the future of healthcare
- Witness how we are breaking barriers of image acquisition
- Learn how we aim to broaden the reach of laboratory diagnostics
- See how remote robotics can fundamentally change healthcare delivery
- Experience how we will give rise to knowledge in enterprise imaging
The Forum will be followed by the three-day Siemens Healthineers Shape 21 Experience, offering numerous opportunities for you to engage in one-on-one conversations with the passionate Siemens Healthineers team, have exclusive access to renowned experts, and participate in innovation talks and live demonstrations of our groundbreaking, new innovations. You will be able to personalize your experience and explore on your own terms.