The INNOVANCE® D-Dimer Assay is a particle-enhanced immunoturbidimetric assay for the quantitative determination of cross-linked fibrin degradation products (D-dimers). The INNOVANCE D-Dimer Assay is indicated for use in conjunction with a clinical pretest probability (PTP) assessment model to exclude deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) in outpatients suspected of DVT or PE. The INNOVANCE D-Dimer Assay can be used for the monitoring of the relative change in D-dimer concentration.1
Features & Benefits
- Stable reagents (4 weeks at 2–8°C) allow economical operation.
- Assay robustness combined with clinical efficiency eliminates the need for a dedicated D-dimer testing system.
- Fast turnaround time (11 minutes or less) improves daily throughput to enhance efficiency.
- Efficient, fully automated processing for reduced manual preparation and sample dilution.
- Validated diagnostic sensitivity of ≥98% allows exclusion of DVT and PE.
- Excellent clinical performance permits a broader spectrum of clinical diagnosis, monitoring, and follow-up.
0.17–4.40 mg/L FEU
160/310 tests per kit2