Read the paper and learn how to generate access to care.
Why should you read this paper?
Hospitals worldwide are wrestling with the issue of access to care. Decentralization of health systems is at the heart of a £2.3 billion initiative in England seeking to increase the amount of diagnostic capacity and activity across the country. The idea is to open 165 Community Diagnostic Centres (CDCs) within a few years, which will be key aspects of reform efforts to improve efficiency, quality, and patient outcomes.
Key takeaways from the paper
CDCs will be...
- A connected yet decentralized network of healthcare centres
- Potentially able to mitigate growing backlogs and long patient wait times
- Unique and influenced by different integrated care systems and local patient pathway requirements
- Able to ensure better population health outcomes, improve the patient experience, reduce health inequalities
- Making care more available, affordable and accepted by the population being served
Do you want to take full advantage of the paper?
Become an expert on the topic - discuss and share it with your peers
This thought leadership paper is part of the Siemens Healthineers Insights Series. It provides ideas and practical solutions on "Achieving operational excellence" and "Transforming the system of care". For more Insights, please visit siemens-healthineers.com/insights-series.
Stay tuned with regular executive insights
Subscribe to discover thought-provoking ideas, gain practical solutions to
today’s most pressing healthcare challenges, and receive our Insights Series.