The Dimension Vista® 500 System provides intelligent analytics where sample-centric design, unique integration of four technologies, including LOCI® advanced chemiluminescence, customer-driven engineering and flexibility of configurations all come together for a more efficient workflow.
Features & Benefits
Unique integration of four technologies for speed and quality without compromise
Processes more than 100 assays simultaneously
- 144 onboard reagent slots
- Over 90% of typical lab testing processed on a single platform
- Disease state management from a single primary sample container
- Capacity for 600-800 samples onboard simultaneously
- Processes up to 1000 tests per hour
- Common reagent area and packaging
LOCI Advanced Chemiluminescence for trusted results in a Flash
- High sensitivity immunoassays integrated with fast turnaround time
♦ 10-minute cardiac panel
♦ 16-minute 3rd generation TSH
- The advanced homogeneous chemiluminescent technology
- Short reaction times with no wash or separation steps
- Low sample volumes
Customer-driven engineering helps eliminate manual tasks
- Consolidated testing
- Ease of use
- Automated hands-off calibration and QC
- Auto-sensitivity, precision and linearity
- Customizable QC and calibration auto-acceptance parameters
- Continual monitoring of onboard inventory
- Autoverification of results performed according to user-programmable rules
- Automatic repeat of panic values to ensure result reliability
- Dual sample clot-check; short-sample detect; sample quality management; sample integrity; serum indices (HIL)
- Onboard help system
- Onboard water purification module
"Vista® was worth the wait. It was critical to the quality of results to have access to new technology. LOCI® tests are great!"
Carol Ritter, M.D.
Sacred Heart St. Mary's Hopsital
"In comparison to the competitors, the Vista® footprint is great. It does so much in our small lab. The speed of the installation exceeded our expectations, and Siemens support was excellent."
Director, Alegent Health
"The Vista® 500 is faster than our existing systems."
John Randolph Medical Center
"The system has very low maintenance".
"It was genius to put liquids under separate lock and key."
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Gamma Glutamyltransferase (GGT)
Total Iron Binding Capacity
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Cyclosporine, Extended Range‡
Antistreptolysin O (ASO)
Ig Light Chains, Type Kappa
Ig Light Chains, Type Lambda
IgG Subclass 1
IgG Subclass 2
IgG Subclass 3
IgG Subclass 4
Retinol Binding Protein
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
* Not available for sale in the U.S.
† Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
‡ No manual pre-treatment.
§ Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
** Under development. Not available for sale.
The products/features shown on this webpage are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.