The Benefits of Automating Laboratory Inventory Management
Get the right materials at the right time—Atellica® Inventory Manager* provides automated, real-time control of reagents and consumables across multiple locations to reduce costs, save time, and improve lab quality.
Atellica Inventory Manager:
- Simplifies inventory check-in, check-out, consumption tracking, and ordering using cloud-based software and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology
- Optimizes inventory levels at all times, with automated order processes based on stock usage and customized criteria
- Tracks any reagent or consumable in the lab
Fonctionnalités et avantages
Siemens Healthineers is digitalizing healthcare to help you decrease cost, save time, and improve inventory workflow. With Atellica® Inventory Manager*, you can:
- Analyze inventory usage over time, to better predict demand, reduce waste, and automate order processes
- Leverage cloud-based inventory management software and no-touch RFID tracking of reagents and consumables for automated inventory control across multiple locations
“Without Atellica Inventory Manager, the lab would be a little more chaotic. Atellica Inventory Manager centralized everything. We get a total overview of all items in stock and can complete purchase orders at the push of a button.” §
Gain more control of lab operations with real-time inventory management
- Any time. Anywhere. Cloud-based software enables real-time, multi-lab inventory control from any Internet-connected device
- At-a-glance dashboard shows status of Siemens Healthineers reagents and consumables and RFID-pre-labeled third-party products
- Automated alerts indicate stock levels, ordering updates, expiry warnings, and Atellica Inventory Manager hardware conditions
- System provides traceability of reagents and consumables, from ordering to consumption†
Simplify the inventory-management process through automated ordering and consumption tracking
- RFID-pre-labeled‡ Siemens Healthineers reagents and consumables provide one-click check-in of orders
- System records inventory usage, lot numbers, expiration dates, and tracking information for instant documentation that can help you comply with accreditation requirements
- Discard-and-done feature automatically reconciles stock levels based on usage
- Ordering rules can be set according to preference: by frequency, critical stock level threshold, and automated reorder proposals
Optimize your entire inventory-management process to gain cost efficiency and time savings
- Reduce the time required for inventory management
- Achieve cost savings through:
- Reduction of on-hand stock
- Reduction of waste due to expiring products
- Reduction of emergency shipments through automated reorder proposals and low-stock alerts
- Standardize and centralize the ordering process, reducing the risk of human error and variability that can cause downtime and delayed results
- Optimize inventory levels at all times at multiple lab locations for total inventory control
*Product availability and hardware model varies by country
†Siemens Healthineers eCommerce required.
‡The availability of pre-labeled Siemens Healthineers reagents and consumables varies by country.
§The outcomes obtained by the Siemens Healthineers customer described here were realized in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no typical laboratory, and many variables exist, there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.