ACUSON S Family of Ultrasound Systems, HELX Evolution with Touch Control
Feel the Innovation.
If you could design your own ultrasound system, what would you do? What would you focus on? That’s precisely what we asked ultrasound users just like you.
We conducted over 170 usability sessions and spoke with 395 healthcare professionals from around the world to find out what they wanted in an ultrasound system.
The result: Latest ultrasound technology that enables them to effectively manage today's demanding caseloads.
Meet the new ACUSON S Family™ of ultrasound systems, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control, designed with a dedicated focus on the user experience. These new ultrasound image processing systems are working to create new levels of workflow efficiency, imaging performance, and sustainability.
Improved Workflow Efficiency
HELX Evolution with Touch Control systems are designed with the sonographer in mind. Powered by intuitive, user-focused technologies, they promote streamlined processes for improved exam quality with less effort.
Maximized Imaging Performance
Utilizing latest ultrasound imaging technologies and diagnostic tools that expand your clinical capabilities, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control delivers sharp, clear images so that you can make the first diagnosis the right one.
From usability to technical compliance standards, Siemens has worked to ensure that the system you invest in today will be up-to-date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come. This allows you to manage your costs without compromising your quality of care.
Intuitive Workflow – Designed for You.
HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control systems are designed with the sonographer in mind. Powered by intuitive, user-focused technologies, they promote streamlined processes for improved exam quality with less effort. Experience truly innovative, intelligently designed ergonomics that help eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and avoid repetitive hand movements.
Intuitive Touch Display for Optimized Usability
- 12.1-inch (30.7 cm) high-resolution display with Instant Response technology allows for precise key selections
- Tab folder browsing improves operating and learning speed by eliminating hidden menus and swipe searching
Advanced Control Panel for Easy Plug-and-Play Application
- 33% fewer tactile keys and a simplified home-base control structure help to optimize exam workflows and reduce training time
- Mode-sensitive dynamic backlighting improves visibility by only displaying available options
- Laser-optical trackball promotes sensitivity and accuracy in measurements and helps reduce repetitive stress injuries
- Digital and tactile keyboards increase flexibility for different user preferences and workflow situations
- Integrated gel warmer with customizable positions provides easy access to warm gel improving patient comfort
Workflow Innovations for Simplified Routine Operation
- Context-sensitive body markers feature intuitive pictograms, transducer markers and supportive protocols
- Smart-swap annotations with color-coded guidance simplify annotations by suggesting logical replacement text specific to the exam being performed
- eSieScan™ workflow protocols improve exam flow and allow the operator to focus on the patient exam rather than system interactions
Exceptional Imaging Results – Delivered to You.
HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control systems provide exceptional imaging results. Utilizing advanced technologies and diagnostic tools that expand your clinical capabilities, they deliver sharp, clear images so that you can make the first diagnosis the right one.
Enable Powerful Imaging Performance
Working to optimize image results between transducer and display, the unique signal processing algorithm of the SieStream™ HD architecture doubles standard pixel density to create truly high-definition images.
Enhance Image Clarity and Penetration
High-density element array transducer technology delivers excellent image clarity and superior penetration that improves diagnostic confidence for a wide variety of patient anatomy.
Preserve Image Consistency
eSieImage™ multiparametric optimization streamlines exams by reducing keystrokes to maintain image uniformity across different tissue types.
The Future of Imaging – Available to You.1
Expand clinical insights with eSieFusion™ multi-modality imaging by visualizing 3D topography of CT and MR combined with real-time ultrasound.
Evaluate tissue stiffness with shear wave elastography allowing both qualitative and quantitative assessment.
The Latest Technology – Advancing with You.
HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control is designed to adapt to your standard of care. From usability to technical compliance standards, Siemens has worked to ensure that the system you invest in today will be up-to-date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come – allowing you to manage your costs without compromising your quality of care.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Integration for Better Performance
- Improved network security and system stability
- Enhanced compatibility with electronic medical systems
- Scalable for the future
Upgradability that Evolves With Your Needs
- Forward compatibility for transducers and applications
- Rapid-response field service
- Remote access to software updates
Comprehensive System Support
- Streamlined logistics for same day parts delivery
- Fast response and software updates with Siemens Remote Service™
- Coverage options that provide protection from unexpected costs
HELX Evolution Systems at a glance
Meet HELX Evolution with Touch Control – The Right Innovation for You.
ACUSON S3000 Ultrasound System
The ACUSON S3000™ Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control is Siemens' premium ultrasound system that offers unique solutions, such as elastography imaging, multi-modality review and contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System
The ACUSON S2000™ Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control was designed with a dedicated focus on General Imaging and Women’s Health.
ACUSON S1000 Ultrasound System
The ACUSON S1000™ Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control was designed with a dedicated focus on Vascular and Shared Services imaging.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.