Helps enable more efficient, patient-friendly surgical interventions
Multidisciplinary functionality supports high-capacity utilization and economic efficiency
• The epoc Blood Analysis System with new epoc NXS Host provides critical test results at the point of care in less than a minute to promptly diagnose and monitor patients in acute care settings.
• Easy-to-use system helps make surgical interventions more efficient and patient-friendly
• New version of established MULTIX Impact floor-mounted unit also debuts
• AI-based software automates contouring process for organs at risk during radiation therapy planning
• Remote-controlled system delivers seamlessly integrated fluoroscopic and radiographic imaging for high degree of clinical versatility
• The Siemens Healthineers SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody Test, available under CE Mark, has proven to measure neutralizing antibodies. The company has submitted to the FDA under EUA.
Malvern, Pa. and Iowa City, IA
Siemens Healthineers and University of Iowa Health Care Establish 10-Year Value Partnership to Expand Access to Imaging Technology, Artificial Intelligence Tools, Research, and Workforce Development Opportunities
Siemens Healthineers, a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 50,000 employees globally, announced it has been Certified as a great workplace in the United States by Great Place to Work®.
• Ceiling-mounted X-ray system includes MyExam Companion intelligent user interface to guide technologist through exam workflow
Malvern, Pa. and Raleigh, N.C.
• Value Partnership builds on the long-standing relationship between Siemens Healthineers and WakeMed Health & Hospitals
• Siemens Healthineers and Novartis collaboration to develop assays supporting Novartis’ therapeutic pipeline.