Siemens Healthineers at TCT 2018
Improve the outcome for the most important person in the room, your patient.
Siemens Healthineers at TCT 2018 recently showcased their advanced cardiology imaging solutions, including the ACUSON AcuNav ICE catheter. Learn more below!
Get more strongly connected to our advanced imaging tools at work
This year, we sponsored two interactive training pavilions at TCT: The Interventional Pavilion and Endovascular Pavilion. Expert faculty provided didactic learning, followed by hands-on workshop applications using simulators, wet-models, and devices.
Interventional Imaging Pavilion
- During the Interventional Imaging Pavilion on Saturday, attendees participated in a course featuring best practices in trans-septal crossing for LAA and mitral using TEE and 3D Volume ICE.
- On Sunday, attendees participated in courses designed to enrich understanding in advanced imaging for valve-in-valve and fusion imaging for paravalvular leak.
- Monday, Siemens presented courses on CT guidance and planning to improve interventional outcomes, along with CT analysis for TAVR.
- In the Endovascular Pavilion on Saturday, Siemens offered courses showcasing tibiopedal access.
- On Sunday, Siemens hosted a course featuring SFA intervention, de-bulking, complex lesions, and definitive therapy.
- Finally, on Monday attendees discovered a comprehensive course on deep vein intervention for DVT, PE, and IVUS.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.