Nexaris Angio-MRCombining MRI intelligence and therapeutic expertise.
Read the latest customer success story on Pioneering Stroke Evaluation and Treatment by Combining MR with Angio. The case study details the partnership between UCSF (University of California, San Francisco) and Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. It focuses on the benefits of combining Angiography with Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) in ischemic stroke evaluation, therapy, and management.
As part of our Nexaris Therapy Suites, our solution previously known as MAGNETOM Artis Combi Suite is now called Nexaris Angio-MR. Nexaris Angio-MR brings the MRI intelligence of MAGNETOM Aera 1.5T and MAGNETOM Skyra 3T systems to your therapeutic procedures in cardiovascular interventions, providing information to support diagnosis and treatment in cardiac ablation and device therapy with:
- Excellent soft tissue contrast
- High spatial and temporal resolution
- 3D and 4D data acquisition
The enabler of this Nexaris Therapy Suite, the Combi Dockable Table, smoothly transfers your patient to and from the MRI system with a flexible single patient transfer on the transfer board.
Features & Benefits
This suite brings MRI to your interventional planning and control in cardiovascular procedures. Transferring the patient from the angio suite to the MRI system supports you in interventions such as arterial fibrillation with MR imaging excellence.
Excellence in imaging
MRI-guided cardiovascular interventions with MAGNETOM Aera and MAGNETOM Skyra. Siemens´ top-of-the line MRI systems for optimizing your cardiovascular interventions. For example, better access and more satisfied patients due to 70 cm Open Bore, short system length, and light-weight coils.
Efficiency in workflow
Single patient transfer and flexible patient positioning with the Combi Dockable Table Artis.
- Self-aligning floor dock support
- Docking and undocking of table from MR possible with all coils plugged in
- Single patient transfers each way with no patient repositioning
- Up to two anterior 18 element body matrix coils
- Two posterior 18 element body matrix coils
- Robust and easy two clean - up to 2 liters liquid resistant
Flexibility in cardiac interventions
- Centered on Therapy with flexible options and the choice of compatible Artis imaging systems.
- The Artis family is specially designed to meet the increasing demands of interventional imaging - today and in the future.
- All Artis systems1 are compatible with the MAGNETOM Artis Combi Suite.
- With a two room solution, both modalities (MR/AX) can be used together for an interventional procedure or independently of each other for routine everyday applications.
Effectiveness in intervention
Easy siting and integration of MRI systems with different room solutions.
With their small footprints, MAGNETOM Aera and MAGNETOM Skyra are easy to site and quickly integrated in your intraoperative setting.
Being a complete, yet flexible solution, the MAGNETOM Combi Suites provide great versatility to fit your needs and ensures optimal use of your facilities.
- Two-room siting scenario: Combine one cath lab with one MR room open for routine diagnostics.
- Three-room siting scenario: Possibility to have one operating room and one cath lab combined with one MR room open for routine diagnostics.
With MAGNETOM Artis Combi Suite, you can utilize the imaging power of MAGNETOM Aera 1.5T or MAGNETOM Skyra 3T and the Artis family. Artis systems are specifically designed to meet the escalating demands of interventional imaging.
Top-of-the-line MRI systems meet the Artis family
The enabler: Combi Dockable Table
The dedicated Combi Dockable Table transfers your patient to and from the MRI system – with one single transfer, robust, smooth, and flexible and without the need for patient repositioning.
See detailed anatomic and physiologic information, soft tissue and functional contrasts - with MRI.