Luminos dRF Max
How can you improve the return on investment of a potentially underutilized fluoroscopy system?
By combining remote fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography in one!
Increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room with our 2-in-1 Luminos dRF Max1 – a smart investment in fluoroscopy.
Luminos dRF Max
Dr. Caren Landes, M.D., Consultant pediatric radiologst, Alder Hey children's hospital, Liverpool
Brilliant imaging with reduced dose
Features & Benefits
By combining remote fluoroscopy and unlimited radiography, our proven Luminos dRF Max1 lets you increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room.
It delivers high-quality, low-dose dynamic and static images on all types of patients – from small children to obese adults.
Stronger synergies – with a true 2-in-1 solution
In times of decreasing fluoroscopy examinations, a solution is required to secure a positive return on investment.
With our 2-in-1 Luminos dRF Max, you decide how much fluoroscopy and radiography you really need – thus maximizing system and room utilization.
Ysio Max option
- Ceiling suspended tube with MAXtouch display4
- MAX wi-D4 and MAX mini4 wireless detectors
- MAXswap4 - The right way to share
- Table Bucky and wall stand with tracking4
- MAXalign - Get it right with the first shot
Sharper imaging – for fast, confident diagnoses
To make reliable diagnoses, you need excellent visualization of all anatomical structures.
Luminos dRF Max delivers clear images at the lowest possible dose. Plus, intelligent image acquisition and post-processing help keep examination and reading times short.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm Max dynamic detector – distortion-free images with up to 3.4 lp/mm
- DDO and DiamondView Plus for improved image quality
- SmartView4 – one touch to get the image you need
- Comprehensive dose reduction with CARE4
Safer use – to protect patients and technologists
The safety of patients and staff is especially at risk during patient transfers to and from the system.
Luminos dRF Max offers smart design features and intuitive system operation to keep both patients and technologists safe.
- Height-adjustable table for easy patient transfer and a comfortable working height
- Easy patient access from the back of the table
- Fully motorized tower movements - easy and precise
- Wide patient coverage with 8-way table top movements
- OPTI Grip handle with SmartTouch prevents unintentional system movements
- Safe imaging, even of children - assisted by radiation-free positioning and dedicated parameters for low dose
- High level of cyber security with role-specific user rights support and easy workflow
The MAX effect - where gains multiply
As healthcare providers are forced to do more with less, they have to run their radiology more efficiently. Combine two or more MAX systems – and experience the MAX effect: unique standardization across your fleet that lets you save both time and costs and ultimately boosts your level of satisfaction.
- Gain standardization – leading to consistent high quality of care, fewer retakes, and faster reading
- Gain savings – in terms of money, time, and rooms
- Gain satisfaction – for patients, staff, physicians, and managers
1Luminos dRF Max is not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.
2This customer statement addresses benefits that are valid for both Luminos dRF and Luminos dRF Max as the relevant components and parameters are comparable.
3The statements by Siemens Healthineers customers described herein are based on results that were achieved in the customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g. hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that other customers will achieve the same results.