The Viva-ProE® System with EMIT® technology assists in optimizing your facility’s drug-testing performance by delivering efficient results in a compact bench-top design. The Viva-ProE System is a flexible new approach to dedicated drug testing analysis, enabling greater ease of use, workstation efficiency, and a full drug testing menu all in one powerful system.
Features & Benefits
Designed for industrial facilities, pre-employment testing centers, workplace testing, clinical laboratories, transplant-management centers, drug courts, criminal justice systems, and treatment centers, the Viva-ProE® System processes Syva® EMIT® reagents for drugs of abuse testing (DAT), therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM), and specimens for sample validity testing.
Proven, reliable performance
- 50+ years of technical experience
- Dedicated service/support team
- Heritage of trust and reliability
- Average maintenance visits: 1/year
- 50 samples and 12 auxiliary positions enhance walkaway time and helps reduce error
- Peltier cooling for reagent stability and performance
- Easy-to-use reagents
- Semi-continuous sample loading
- True random access capabilities
- Run up to 133 EMIT tests per hour
Comprehensive but compact
- Full onboard positive sample ID
- 10 open channels allow flexible test menu and assay capacity
- EMIT assay menu for DAT and SVT
Intuitive and easy-to-use
- Touch-screen command center with intuitive workflow software
- On-board reagent inventory management, operator’s guide and troubleshooting
- Easy maintenance procedures
Syva® EMIT® Drugs of Abuse Assays (DATs)
Immunalysis Drugs of Abuse Assays*
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)2
Syva® EMIT® Serum Tox™ Assays
Syva Validity Test Assays3
Syva® Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Assays
ARK Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Assays*
1. Detected by the EMIT II Plus Amphetamines Assay.
2. Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement related use (forensic use only). Manufactured by Immunalysis Corporation.
3. For forensic use only.
*Distributed by Siemens Healthineers
The product/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to local regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
Viva systems are manufactured by EliTech and distributed by Siemens Healthineers.