The Stratus® CS Acute Care™ Diagnostic System for quantitative cardiac assays for fast, accurate evaluation of patients presenting with suspected myocardial ischemia. Its efficiency and ease of use make it ideal for both point-of-care testing and lab applications.
Stratus CS in the Acute Care Setting
- Easy to use and ideal for all skill levels
- Full cardiac menu including guideline acceptable troponin I and D-dimer (with pulmonary embolism exclusion)* assays
- Results in as little as 14 minutes
- Customize up to 4 tests to run on a single patient sample in your acute care setting, helping you make a quick diagnosis
- Use in the acute care setting to decrease turnaround time, patient length of stay, and total patient costs