With an innovative system design and advanced windows-based software, the AUTOPAK 300/300i Analyzer features uninterrupted workflow, enhanced walk away operations and remote access diagnostics, that positions it as one of the market leading system.
Flexibility: A state-of-the-art benchtop system with removable reagent tray, host query LIMS, remote access capability with diagnostics and intuitive, windows-based software.
Productivity: Continuous sample and reagent loading with on board capacity of 95 samples (5 racks x 19 positions) and up to 72 reagent vials.
- Throughput: Up to 300tests/hour reagent module or up to 480tests/hour with the optional ISE module
- Temperature controlled cuvette tray via air bath: 37 degree Celsius
- Reaction Volume: 180 -650ul.
- Sample volume: 2-2000ul
- Probes/pipettes: 1
- Time to first result: 45 seconds.
- Refrigerated reagents: 8±2℃
- Refrigerated on-board single reagent vials: 72
- Removable and interchangeable reagent tray
- Up to three different reagents per test
- Continuously monitored loading/access of reagents
- Multiple reagent bottles of the same assay/test can be on-board (different lots)
- On-screen inventory management with real time tracking of on-board reagent availability
- Software available in 9 languages
- Primary, secondary tubes and micro-cups for pediatric samples
- Sample Racks/Positions per rack: 5/19
- Samples on-board capacity: 95
- Continuous loading of sample racks
- Real STAT function
- Automatic sample dilution
- Post-analytical tasks such as re-running and post-dilution can go in next line, for better alignment
- Editable complete A4 patient report
- Unlimited/searchable patient records