Pressure and workload in radiology are constantly rising: more cases per day, more cost pressure, higher expectations.
Let’s advance the digitalization of healthcare with syngo.via1. As an intelligent, integrated imaging software, syngo.via helps you address and overcome these issues.
With syngo.via, we focus on streamlining the processes around reading and reporting. syngo.via unifies and centralizes intelligent tools in a powerful diagnostic workflow to make your routine tasks more convenient and efficient.
At the same time, syngo.via optimizes report creation by integrating established solution with real-time findings transfer. It delivers actionable image-based results that are consolidated in one high-quality report.
Watch here how Centre Hospitalier Regional de la Citadelle, Universitätsspital Basel, and Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust benefit from syngo.via by making their tasks more convenient and efficient (Video length: 1:24).
Características y Beneficios
Powerful tools in our workflow help you simplify your diagnostic process – both for advanced visualization and routine reading. syngo.via seamlessly integrates advanced tools and algorithms. As a result, it offers a centralized, intelligent, and customizable control center with everything in one place.
Reduce complexity, increase productivity – let syngo.via help you advance digitalization in healthcare.
syngo.via offers multi-modality reading and fast 3D results to speed up daily routine. It includes latest innovations and AI-enabled features that take your reading and report creation to the next level. In addition, syngo.via OpenApps enables you to extend your reading capabilities with an open platform.
Multi-modality reading and reporting to speed up your daily routine.
Watch the video of Dr. Julien Bruyere from the CHR de la Citadelle Liege, Belgium to find out more (Video length: 1:24).
Optimized loading performance for even better routine reading
- Speed up your routine reading capabilities with the faster MM Reading
Simple and intuitive UI and series handling
- Drag & drop your panels to customize your user interface and maximize your image space
- Simple creation and saving of layouts for multiple series
Routine tools ready to cover even more in MM Reading
- Interactive Spectral Imaging goes routine – use the most common Dual Energy application classes directly by the click of one button click to use additional diagnostic information on spectral image data
- MM Reading supports basic MRI image reading including MRI general & composing tools
- CT Lung Change Visualization provides a color-coded overlay to quickly review and assess changes in density across different time points
- Lesion Quantification provides an automatic or manual 3D segmentation and quantification of lung nodules based on lung nodule types
Artificial intelligence leveraging healthcare powered by syngo.via
- Broad AI-driven portfolio across multiple modalities for routine reading from us as a pioneer in AI development for more than 20 years
- Anatomical Intelligence, like the ALPHA technology automatically detects anatomical landmarks and structures in medical images
- Rapid Results technology improves your efficiency with standardized and consistent image quality independent of operator
- Postprocessing becomes part of the standard reconstruction task
Enabling you to boost your diagnostic performance with the latest technologies.
Watch the video of Dr. Tobias Heye from University hospital Basel, Switzerland (Video length: 2:06).
Cinematic VRT – jaw-dropping images become interactive
- Interactive Cinematic VRT renderings in full resolution mode for enhanced communication possibilities
- Measure 3D distance lines in MIP and VRT
CT Lung Assistant
- CT Lung Assistant2 (Similar Patient Search) allows direct access to similar reference cases with focus on interstitial lung diseases. In addition, it includes valuable clinical information from our partner Thieme eRef to improve confidence and speed up the diagnostic process.
Your gateway to innvoation - syngo.via OpenApps
- syngo.via OpenApps provides you direct and open access to an ever-growing variety of clinical applications from Siemens Healthineers and our partners – directly on your syngo.via
Adapting to you
Integrating seamlessly into your IT environment and growing with all your medical and operational needs.
Watch the video of Dr. Geoff Charles-Edwards from Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom (Video length: 1:32).
Flexible subscription offering allows you to optimize costs and value of your syngo.via system
- Flexible access to modality packages and broad clinical capabilities
- Evergreen solution incl. service and training plan with easy extension of users and contract
- Transparent budget planning and operationalization of costs
Broaden your virtualization possibilities
- Optimize your IT infrastructure with the flexible syngo.via virtualized deployments
syngo.via also streamlines your reporting. By collaborating with market leaders in reporting and EHR, Siemens Healthineers aims to offer guideline support for a variety of clinical use cases. Automatic, real-time findings integration and intelligent support assist you in generating structured and consistent reports. syngo.via provides you with actionable image-based results to navigate care delivery.
Schematic overview of data exchange between reading, reporting and EHR. Create actionable results that transform care delivery with syngo.via
syngo.via – Made exactly for your specialty
Find out more about a single imaging software for all key clinical specialties and tasks: syngo.via. It offers you a complete suite of applications and tools for 3D reading and advanced visualization – from general radiology to oncology, from cardiovascular care to neurology.
syngo.via – Made for your modalities
syngo.via imaging software is a true multi-modality solution and supports you in all workflow steps with its strong Advanced Visualization and 3-D capabilities. It brings a new quality and efficiency to all your viewing, reading, and reporting processes. And you can expect the most when you pair syngo.via imaging software with Siemens imaging hardware for a winning combination.
With syngo.via you can get qualitative and quantitative information from images and results that help you to deliver excellent care. Raise your hospital standards to the next level and discover the benefits of syngo.via for your modalities.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
PET/CT and SPECT/CT
1syngo.via can be used as a standalone device or together with a variety of syngo.via-based software options, which are medical devices in their own right.
syngo.via and the syngo.via based software options are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons its future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
2This feature is under development. Not available for sale yet.