Remote digital technologies enabling various tele-disciplines
- Remote scanning in diagnostic imaging allowing expert technologists to provide consultations and support complex procedures remotely.
- Telepathology or remote pathology empowering pathologists to provide consultations from other locations.
- Remote data management for clinical laboratory allowing testing to happen closer to patients while experts can handle and oversee multiple laboratories from anywhere.
- Telepharmacy allowing patients access to pharmacists where none are physically present.
- Robotic surgery as a key technology for telesurgery or remote surgery, making it possible to perform surgery from a distance.
- Remote patient monitoring and patient follow-up allowing patients to be cared for while remaining at home.
Don’t miss the latest insights
Subscribe to receive upcoming Insights Series and other thought leadership insights sent to you personally, free of charge.