How can you improve the return on investment of a potentially underutilized fluoroscopy system? By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited1 radiography in one!
Increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room with our 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max2 - a smart investment in fluoroscopy.
Features og Fordele
By combining patient-side fluoroscopy and unlimited2 radiography, our proven Luminos Agile Max1 lets you increase system utilization and save on costs for an additional system and room.
It delivers high-quality, low-dose dynamic and static images on all types of patients - from small children to obese adults.
Stronger synergies - with a true 2-in1 solution
In times of decreasing fluoroscopy examinations, a solution is required to secure a positive return on investment.
With our 2-in-1 Luminos Agile Max, you decide how much fluoroscopy and radiography you really need - thus maximizing system and room utilization.
Ysio Max option
- Fully synchronized ceiling suspension with MAXalign and MAXtouch color touch display
- Bucky wall stand3 with detector tube tracking
- MAX wi-D3 and MAX mini3 wireless detectors
- Increase system utilization by extending the clinical capabilities to the full range of radiographic exams
- Fully integrated with a single generator, control console, imaging system, and patient folder
- Optimize your detector utilization with MAXswap
Sharper imaging – for fast, confident diagnoses
To make reliable diagnoses, you need excellent visualization of all anatomical structures.
Luminos Agile Max delivers clear images at the lowest possible dose. Plus, intelligent image aquisition and post-processing help keep examination and reading times short.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm / 17” x 17” MAX dynamic flat detector – distortion-free images with up to 3.4 lp/mm
- DiamondView MAX for improved image quality
- High heat capacity X-ray tube
- Comprehensive dose reduction with CARE3
Safer use - to protect patients and technologists
The safety of patients and staff is especially at risk during patient transfers to and from the system.
Luminos Agile Max offers smart design features and intuitive system operation to keep both patients and staff safe.
- Height-adjustable table for easy patient transfer and a comfortable working height
- Easy patient access from the back of the table
- Motor-assisted tower movements - easy and precise
- Wide patient coverage with 8-way table movements
- OPTI Grip handle with SmartTouch prevents unintentional system movements
- Safe Imaging, even of children - assisted by radiation-free repositioning and pre-configured organ programs for low dose
- High level of cybersecurity with role-specific user rights an easy workflow
Fleet Level Benefits - unlock your potential and increase the efficiency of your X-ray department
High complexity in diagnostic imaging makes it challenging to run the radiology department efficiently. Siemens Healthineers helps you to reduce complexity by offering specific solutions across the entire X-ray portfolio which let you standardize, analyze and secure the imaging fleet. In this way, you can gain valuable Fleet Level Benefits: consistency, transparency and confidence. This results in improved outcomes, increased efficiency and greater staff and patient satisfaction.
- Standardize for consistency
- Analyze for transparency
- Secure for confidence
Comparison of image quality and radiation dose of an image intensifier and a flat detector system
View this video that summarizes the results of a clinical study performed at the University Medical Centre, Mannheim. The study reveals impressive differences in both dose and image quality with the outcomes clearly in favor of Luminos Agile.4,5
Advantages of Luminos Agile in pediatric imaging
Access this video to see how Luminos Agile excells in pediatric examinations through low dose and outstanding image quality while also providing a great level of access due to its open design. See how your clinical examinations can benefit from Luminos Agile.4,5
Advantages of Luminos Agile in regards to patient positioning
View this video and get insights how Luminos Agile contributes to smooth work-flows and easy patient positioning through its open design and table movement.4,5
Patient table and tabletop
Table height: 65 cm to 112 cm (25.6“ to 44.1“);
Digital imaging tower
OPTI Grip handle controlled motor-assisted tower movements;
Max dynamic flat detector
43 cm x 43 cm (17” x 17”);
Anode heat storage capacity: 580,000 J (783,000 HU)
65 kW, 80 kW optional
MAX image quality with DiamondView MAX
Combined Applications to Reduce radiation dose incl. CAREPROFILE2 and CAREPOSITION2 for radiation-free collimation and patient repositioning.
Accessories / Options
Ysio Max ceiling suspended X-ray tube
Complete system operation with control of generator, tube and imaging system from a single integrated console (MAXtouch) or the system control console
MAX wi-D detector
35 cm x 43 cm x 1.9 cm (13.8” x 17” x 0.75”);
MAX mini detector
24 cm x 30 cm x 1.6 cm (9.5” x 11.8” x 0.63”);
Digital Substraction Angiography
Online DSA with remasking, pixelshift, landmark peak opacification and roadmap
Fully automated tilting technique for long leg and full spine imaging, up to 4 images
Approx. 2060 kg (4542 lbs)
Min. 250 cm (98.4”)