About the symposium
The symposium will cover the following topics:
- 3D techonology. Realtime versus stiching. Pitfalls and clinical benefits
- How do we/can we use 3D in the daily routine? LVA, volume, SV, Valves
- 3D live Color Doppler. New possibility for quantification of mitral regurgitation by calculation of RV and RF
- Right ventricle analysis
- Recommendation EAE/ASE
- 2D strain LV/LA/RV
The 3D echocardiography symposium is targeted towards doctors/echotechnicians, who master 2D echocardiography and wishes to acquire new knowledge of 3D/4D echotechniques and clinical applications.
- Date: January 9-10th, 2020
- Location: Siemens Healthineers, Borupvang 9, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
- Accommodation: Hotel Lautrup Park, located a few minutes on foot from Siemens Healthineers. You will be able to book via our registration form. Read more about Hotel Lautrup Park
- The course will be held in English
The course fee is 2.500 DKK ex. VAT. Dinner is included. Accommodation can be booked through the registration form for an additional 925 DKK ex. VAT.
The available seats are limited, and we will therefore register people on a first come, first serve basis. Please note, the last date for registration is 16th of December 2019.
På grund af vedligeholdelse er denne service desværre ikke tilgængelig.
Prøv igen senere.