Next Level August 2021
- First mobile CT scanner on site in Denmark and Norway. Page 26.
- Mock-up MR scanner helps to reduce anxiousness for children. Page 6.
- Remote Scanning – a new way of doing examinations in a region in the Northern part of Sweden. Page 16.
- The Future in Hjørring is Designed From Visions and IT - read how Sygehus Vendsyssel Hjørring has implemented it solutions to cope with the increasing number of lab-tests. Page 20.
- Virtual technology makes the delivery of service and support highly efficient, using Augmented Reality visualization. Page 22.
Next Level (nr. 2, 2020)
- Pioneering partnership with the Hospital Nova in Finland
- Artificial Intelligence as an invisible helper in diagnostic imaging
- COVID-19 insights and experiences in the Nordic countries
- Use of advanced CT scanners can improve diagnosing of wrist fracture
- Optimizing performance with a human-centric hospital layout at Stavanger Hospital in Norway
- Robotic technology is finding its way into the cath lab
Next Level (nr. 1, 2020)
- Behind the Scenes: Stockholm University’s New State-of-the-art Brain Research Institute
- Stroke Thrombectomy: Implementing Life-Saving Neurointerventions
- A strategic Partnership aims to make Nova the most Modern Hospital in Finland
- New Imaging Possibilities with 3D and Overlay for Treatment of Heart Diseases
- Expanding Remote Monitoring of Patients
- Lung Cancer Screening can save Lives
- First 7 Tesla MRI scanner in place in Norway
- Keeping a Focus on Satisfaction in a Time of Complex Change
Next Level (nr. 1, 2019)
- From digital twin to improved patient experience
- The Atellica Solution community is growing in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- How the epoc® point-of-care analyzer can keep you where you want to be
- A more accurate prognosis with MRI technology on animals
- Will ethics be lost when health care is taken over by AI?
- Making mammography more comfortable for the patient – and more precise
- New MRI center in Jyväskylä in Finland
- Parametric imaging: From research to clinical use
- Move knowledge, not staff with remote scanning cockpit
- Innovation news
Next Level (nr. 2, 2018)
- Epoc saves critical time in urgent care
- The TELMA project in Norway: Better health with telemedical monitoring
- Minimally invasive, maximally effective: Hybrid operating theatres provide better treatment
- Early adaptors about Atellica Solution
- Denmark builds digital bridges with international perspective
- Chronic Kidney Disease: A silent killer
- Oulu University Hospital aims to be at the cutting edge of research and care
- Artificial intelligence brings precision medicine to the next level
- Can laboratory medicine live up to today's Troponin requirements?