syngo.via WebViewer1 is the ideal solution for fast and easy image access in time critical situation or on-call. With stroke or trauma patients it is essential for physicians within the hospital network to see images as soon as they are available from the imaging modality. With syngo.via WebViewer even physicians outside radiology e.g. surgeons can faster start planning the next steps in the patient treatment and save valuable time.
With syngo.via WebViewer patient involvement becomes effortless. Instead of bringing e.g. oncology patients back into a reading room to explain the diagnosis or the future treatment plan, images can be displayed directly on an iPad3.
Starting with the syngo.via VA30 version, syngo.via WebViewer license for one user is now part of every syngo.via delivery. The application is also available as an extension to existing syngo.via installations. It allows all syngo.via users to enter the world of high quality mobile imaging.
- Enterprise mobile image reading
- Excellent image display capabilities with remarkable speed allows for high speed image reading in time critical cases away from a workstation2
- Diagnostic reading quality on both iPad and with a web browser displayed on diagnostic grade monitor
- Seamless collaboration with fellow physicians
- Access with easy-to-use app for iPad3, iPhone3 and iPod Touch3 and over your computer with a standard web browser
- Fast and easy image access in time critical situation or on-call, e.g. stroke and trauma.
- High quality image access for physicians outside the radiology, e.g. surgeons
- Illustrate and discuss results directly with patients, e.g. oncology
Important to know: The performance of the syngo.via WebViewer client depends on your network connection speed, the network latency between your location and the server, as well as on the number of active users. In locations farther from example the European server, such as in Asia or America, the performance can be slow. If you encounter a pop-up message stating, “Currently no user license session available”, please wait a few minutes and try again. We recommend a wireless internet connection with a minimal speed of 3.5 Mbits.
syngo.via WebViewer is efficient and secure
- Read and view cases on any connected laptop or office computer in the department or hospital – even without syngo.via installed on the display device
- Worklist view and advanced search capabilities
- Optimized security and data privacy using VPN and firewall
- Secure server installation in the DMZ using double firewalls to and from the hospital network and the internet.
- syngo.via WebViewer is HIPPAA compliant through the client/server architecture
syngo.via WebViewer has the tools and layouts
Display modes for the viewer
- Image and series navigation
- slab MIP (MIP Thin)
- slab VRT (VRT Thin)
General Image Manipulations for 2D/3D such as
- Color LUT display
- Grayscale VOI LUT display
- Zoom & Pan, Windowing
- Rotating (3D mode only)
- Home position, Scroll
- Measuring distances, angles, pixel lens, cut / slab plane
- Image fusion (PET/CT)
Image and file formats
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance (MR)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET and PET/CT)
- Computed Radiography/Digital Radiography (CR/DR)
- Secondary Capture Images (SC)
- Encapsulated PDF