Turbo SuiteSetting the pace in MR acceleration
With rising patient volumes in the face of falling reimbursement, there is a clear need for greater efficiency. At the same time, the quality of exam results should not diminish. We are committed to help you transform care delivery by significantly shortening entire examinations for the whole spectrum of clinical MRI with Turbo Suite.
Turbo Suite offers the right solution for your clinical question. It is comprised of disruptive MR acceleration technologies, which are tailored to the clinical question. With Turbo Suite you accelerate the complete exam, covering all contrasts, all orientations, static and dynamic imaging, leading to up to 50%1 shorter exams.
Turbo Suite is comprised of three packages with unique parallel imaging, multi-slice, and compressed sensing technologies that are tailored to your clinical need. And – with Turbo Suite, you gain access to future developments in MR acceleration, keeping you always up to date.
Get ready for the future of MR and setting the pace in MR acceleration with Turbo Suite.
Turbo Suite Essential
Be ahead in scan time and maximize productivity with core MR acceleration technologies.
Turbo Suite Essential leverages high element density coils and unique parallel imaging techniques to deliver routine exams in 10 to 15 minutes. With Turbo Suite Essential, a comprehensive neurological exam, including time-of-flight, can be performed in 10 minutes. Isotropic 3D MSK exams utilize the power of CAIPIRINHA, delivering all clinically relevant contrasts in 10 minutes. For body imaging, up to 50%1 shorter breath-holds and high-resolution scans are possible with CAIPRINHA.
What you get:
- Routine examinations in 10 – 15 minutes1 scan time
- Rapid, high-resolution 3D imaging
- iPAT, tPAT, PAT2 , CAIPIRINHA VIBE, CAIPIRINHA SPACE
- Turbo Suite Essential is standard with the syngo MR XA platform
Turbo Suite Excelerate
Be up to 50%1 faster for clinical routine with a paradigm shift in MR acceleration technologies.
Turbo Suite Excelerate heralds a paradigm shift in productivity with up to 50%1 time savings, for all contrasts, orientations, and body regions. Dramatically transform care delivery with cutting edge and Siemens Healthineers unique acceleration technologies Simultaneous Multi-Slice and Compressed Sensing for static 2D and 3D imaging2, for neurological, orthopedic, and body MRI. With Turbo Suite Excelerate, you get continuous access2 to new cutting-edge MR acceleration techniques.
What you get:
- Maximize your productivity with up to 50%1 exam time savings
- SMS EPI for DWI / DTI / BOLD, SMS TSE, SMS TSE Dixon, SMS RESOLVE, CS TOF, CS SPACE, CS SEMAC
- Future security as we provide access to the aforementioned Compressed Sensing or SMS applications at no additional costs for MAGNETOM systems, for which some of the applications might be released at a later point in time2
Turbo Suite Elite
Expand your clinical capabilities and increase the number of patients eligible for MRI.
Turbo Suite Elite leverages the full potential of Compressed Sensing for dynamic and full free-breathing examinations. With Compressed Sensing GRASP-VIBE, perform full free-breathing liver dynamics for greater patient comfort and fewer rescans. With Compressed Sensing Cardiac Cine, cardiac function can be captured in one short scan, under free-breathing, even for the most challenging patients. With Turbo Suite Elite, you get continuous access4 to new cutting-edge MR acceleration techniques.
What you get:
- Allow more patients access to MRI
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Significantly shortened exams
- CS GRASP-VIBE, CS Cardiac Cine, TWIST, TWIST-VIBE, StarVIBE
- Future security as we provide access to one additional new Compressed Sensing or SMS applications at no additional costs4
Watch a webinar on MSK acceleration techniques and find out how to improve your efficiency in MRI
Professor Jan Fritz from Johns Hopkins Hospital provides exclusive insights on new acceleration techniques in MSK imaging. In this webinar he highlights his experience with innovative technologies that help improve efficiency and the patient experience, including Compressed Sensing SPACE, Compressed Sensing SEMAC, and Simultaneous Multi-Slice.