CLINITEK Advantus® Urine Chemistry AnalyzerGreater Flexibility, Proven Reliability
The CLINITEK Advantus® Urine Chemistry Analyzer is a semiautomated instrument that provides flexible productivity for busy clinics, healthcare practices, and laboratories by streamlining workflow during peak periods. With a throughput of 7 seconds per sample, and able to process up to 500 tests per hour, the CLINITEK Advantus Analyzer delivers high-quality, reliable urinalysis results, to meet your testing needs.
- Checks for humidity exposure to prevent reporting of false results*
- Automatically identifies results only from validated Siemens Healthineers strip types
- Improves data integrity, workflow and helps ensure quality results by adding sample interference notes†
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen
- Flexible operation: immediate start-up, automatic calibration, and network ready
- Throughput of 7 seconds per sample, and able to process up to 500 tests per hour
- Improved workflow eliminates the need for manually selecting urinalysis strip type
- Ability to consolidate microscopy results onto one patient record
- Consistent, reliable results, with one-touch switching between test strip configurations
- Bar-code data entry minimizes transcription errors
- A total of three sieve functions – confirmatory and microscopic to flag abnormal results for quick review
- Increased control with automatic QC prompting and QC lockout capability to ensure compliance
- Convenient data retrieval for up to 500 patients by patient ID, and 200 control results
The CLINITEK Advantus Urine Chemistry Analyzer provides automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests:
- Specific Gravity
- Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio‡
Semi-automated urine chemistry analyzer
Leukocyte, Nitrite, Protein, Blood, Glucose, Ketone, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, pH, Specific Gravity, Creatinine,‡ and Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio‡
Dry chemistry reagent strips
Color change measured by reflectance photometry
Dual readings at reactive and reference wavelengths
Automatically color corrects for Bilirubin
Results entered via keyboard or bar code reader
- Identify strip types, simplifying training and operation
To learn more about how the CLINITEK Advantus Analyzer helps to streamline your workflow and improve data integrity and quality control, and for details about proper dipping and strip handling techniques, please download the technical specifications document here.
Ця інформація вам допомогла?
* Only available when using Siemens test strips with IR or color bands
† Feature not available in the U.S.
‡ Not available in all markets. Product availability may vary by country.
Auto-Checks, CLINITEK Advantus, Multistix, STIX, and all associated marks are trademarks – owned by or licensed to Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., or its affiliates. All other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.