New Certainty in Liver MRI.
With our award-winning FREEZEit package – featuring TWIST-VIBE and StarVIBE – you will be able to take body imaging to the next level by overcoming contrast-agent timing issues and problems with motion. This will enable you to expand your MRI services in the field of body imaging.
Frost & Sullivan recognizes FREEZEit with the Product Leadership Award for Innovative Techniques in Abdominal Imaging.
Extend your clinical capabilities with FREEZEit:
- Always the right contrast timing with TWIST-VIBE – overcome timing issues by acquiring multiple 3D datasets within seconds while maintaining a high spatial image resolution
- Address the need for motion-insensitive imaging with StarVIBE – motion compensation allows reliable examinations of regions like the abdomen or head & neck, where motion is unavoidable, e.g. due to breathing
In contrast-enhanced abdominal imaging it is essential to catch the right point of arterial enhancement of the examined organ. If this point in time is missed, crucial arterial information, e.g. in the liver, remains unseen.
TWIST-VIBE enables always the right contrast in dynamic contrast-enhanced imaging by providing multiple full 3D datasets within seconds.
- Robust and fast liver imaging with full 4D coverage
- Reliable imaging from the very first shot
- Time and cost savings by avoiding unnecessary rescans
One of the most challenging groups for liver exams is the growing patient population unable to hold their breath. Liver imaging usually requires breath-holds, but many children, elderly or very sick patients cannot hold their breath for the required time or at all.
Star VIBE now delivers T1-weighted robust, free-breathing, and contrast-enhanced exams for these patients by intelligently resisting motion artifacts.
- Free-breathing T1-weighted 3D measurements with very high spatial Resolution
- StarVIBE effectively compensates breathing, swallowing, bowel motion and other sources of motion artifacts
- Reduced need for rescans due to ssubstantially reduced motion artifacts
- More satisfying patient experience
- Entire (radial) scan is contrast-sensitive, and contrast enhancement cannot be missed
- MAGNETOM Aera
- MAGNETOM ESSENZA
- MAGNETOM Prisma
- MAGNETOM Skyra
- MAGNETOM Spectra
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Prismafit
- MAGNETOM Skyrafit
- MAGNETOM Avantofit
- MAGNETOM Amira
- MAGNETOM Sempra
- MAGNETOM Avanto
- MAGNETOM Verio
- MAGNETOM Solafit
- MAGNETOM Vidafit
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM Lumina
- Biograph mMR
Minimum Software Version
syngo MR E11
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.