syngo.CT DE Direct Angio accurately highlights bone structures on CT angiography (CTA) datasets. The highlighted pixels can be removed by a single click, e.g. subtract bone in CTAs. Overcoming limitations of conventional bone removal software, the Dual Energy approach reliably isolates even complex vasculature, for example, at the base of the skull where CTA's are difficult to interpret.
syngo.CT Direct Angio is applicable to identify various vascular disease patterns, such as aneurysms or stenoses.
- Easy-to-use slide bar, which determines the threshold of the pixels that will be removed
- Single-click body region dependent bone removal
- The Plaque on/off button assists you in the evaluation of stenoses
- ROI annotation with iodine concentration (mg/ml), HU values of low- and high-kV datasets and HU values of the mixed image
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- The automated pre-processing allows for a fast and efficient use of Dual Energy data
- Seamless integration of Dual Energy preprocessing into syngo.CT Vascular Analysis for a immediate bone-free view on the vessel system
Minimum Software Version
(one of the following)
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.