Three Easy Steps to Results
There are three simple steps to run a patient sample:
1. Scan the sample.
1D/2D bar-code scanner can help provide a reliable audit trail for compliance purposes.
Giving users the ability to read 2D bar codes
Both single-field and multi-field data entry are available via 2D bar code. Patient and operator IDs can be read by scanning a 2D bar code.
- Flexible and customizable settings for 1D and 2D bar-code application allow for a simplified workflow while potentially reducing transcription errors.
Maintenance-free operation reduces your daily device burden amid COVID-19, allowing you to focus your attention on what matters most: the patient.
- Automatic, hands-free sample aspiration and advanced clot management and clearance facilitate ease of use.
- The measurement cartridge is entirely maintenance-free over a 28-day onboard use life.
- The measurement cartridge incorporates industry-proven planar sensors and the sample probe, which is self-cleaning and safely contained to minimize operator exposure to biohazards.
- Operator variability is eliminated with hands-free automatic sample aspiration.
- Integrated 1D/2D bar-code scanner minimizes the risk of transcription errors.
- Optional independent Automatic Quality Control cartridge verifies system performance, providing consistent accuracy without operator intervention.
Three levels of independent AQC, multiple calibration routines, and advanced software algorithms enable the analyzer to be ready to generate reliable, clinically actionable test results.
- Measurement cartridge replacement and initialization, which includes a new sensor module CO-ox sample chamber and sample probe, takes approximately 24 minutes—one of the shortest initialization times in the industry.
- Measurement cartridge has a 28-day onboard use life.
- A variety of measurement cartridge test sizes are available, providing analytical flexibility.
- Schedule QC when it’s most convenient and depending on your local QC protocol so your analyzer is ready when you are.
- Three levels of independent AQC, multiple calibration routines, and advanced software algorithms enable the analyzer to be ready to generate reliable, clinically actionable test results.
- Independent Automatic Quality Control cartridge verifies system performance, providing consistent accuracy without operator intervention.
Videos are available onboard the analyzer for operators who may need a quick review of routine procedures on the system or maintenance processes on-demand.
- Position syringe in sample port: how to load a syringe sample onto the system.
- Replacing sample port: how to quickly change the sample port and remove a clot before it gets into the cartridge.
- Installing measurement cartridges: how to change a measurement cartridge.
- Replacing wash/waste cartridge: how to replace the wash/waste cartridge.