The ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System is a mid-volume, high-throughput bench top system that enhances your in-house test capability. With its broad menu and short Turn Around Times (TAT), you can do more — without compromising efficiency, productivity, or quality. And it features the superior sensitivity and specificity you expect of Chemiluminescent with Advanced Acridinium Ester Technology.
- You want higher productivity? ADVIA Centaur CP System provides uninterrupted system processing when loading samples, reagents, and consumables.
- You want better patient care? ADVIA Centaur CP System supports STAT samples as well as test prioritization of routine samples.
- You want easier handling? ADVIA Centaur CP System has advanced features such auto dilution, reflex, and reruns without operator intervention.
- You want more convenience? ADVIA Centaur CP System takes ready-to-use reagents straight from the refrigerator, the same reagents as the ADVIA Centaur XP System.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is an immunoassay test instrument for mid-volume labs. Its broad menu lets you both expand and consolidate – by bringing a wide range of assays to one workstation, eliminating redundant systems.
- The ADVIA Centaur CP System is easy to operate, increases efficiency and streamlines workflow. It offers the excellent sensitivity and specificity expected from direct Chemiluminescent with Acridinium Ester technology.
Features & Benefits
The ADVIA Centaur® CP Immunoassay System is a surprisingly powerful and fast mid-sized immunoassay system. This consolidated platform with its enhanced menu capacity improves workflow and decreases costs by eliminating the need for multiple systems.
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay system allows your lab to provide excellent patient care by bringing a wide range of immunoassays onto a single workstation, including infectious disease and Serum HER-2/neu.
- Comprehensive disease state testing menu
- Disposable pipette tips
- STAT testing and test prioritization
- TAT in as little as 15 minutes for most assays
- Sample and reagent bubble detection, and sample clot detection
- Constant visibility to time to result for each test
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System raises the level of productivity and increases the efficiency of operations within your lab with these features:
- Up to 180 tests/hour throughput
- 400-test walkaway capacity
- Always accessible and visible sample compartment with a 84-sample capacity
- No-pause loading/unloading of samples and supplies
- 15 refrigerated reagents onboard with automatic mixing and a 10-reagent compartment for ancillaries such as diluents
- Programmable automatic dilutions, repeats and reflex testing
Ease of Use
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System was designed with ease-of-use in mind. It allows for true continuous operation with the following features:
- Ready-to-use, barcoded reagents are automatically programmed into the software with no operator intervention
- Status bar warns operator when any supply or reagent is getting low before system processing is interrupted
- Automatic operator warnings included when calibration is close to expiring and when the need to perform maintenance is upcoming
- Simple maintenance requiring minimal hands-on time
- Intuitive touch screen operation, Windows®-based software
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System uses the same time-proven Chemiluminescent Acridinium Ester technology as the rest of the ADVIA Centaur family, and the same features to maximize quality:
- Disposable pipette tips (zero carry over)
- Automated clot detection
- User-defined automatic reflex and repeat testing to insure accuracy
- Sample and reagent bubble detection to further ensure quality results
The ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System has the capacity to fit in several different scenarios. The ADVIA Centaur family of systems allow you to run tests from the satellite laboratory to the core laboratory utilizing the same technology and reporting the same quality results.
- Medium volume laboratories increase productivity through one platform
- Satellite and STAT facilities reduce time to result
- Specialty testing laboratories provide minimum TAT with a menu of specific assays
- Large primary and smaller secondary laboratories have the convenience and uniformity of results with the same reagents and consumables as the ADVIA Centaur XP Immunoassay System
With the ADVIA Centaur CP Immunoassay System, you can stay ahead of your growing test volume, maximize productivity, and meet the growing needs of your lab in less time and greater efficiency.
High-Sensitivity Troponin I
HBc Total 2
HIV 1/0/2 enhanced (EHIV)
HIV Ag/Ab Combo (CHIV)
Enhanced Liver Fibrosis (ELF™) Test
HA (ELF™ Marker)
PIIINP (ELF™ Marker)
TIMP-1 (ELF™ Marker)
β-Amyloid 1-42 (AB42)*
Total Tau (TTAU)*
Neuron Specific Enolase (NSE)*
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Antigen (SCC)*
Free Beta HCG
SARS-CoV-2 IgG (sCOVG)**
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
Rubella IgG II
- System runs up to 180 tests per hour in batch or random-access mode.
- 84 sample continuous loading in 12 position sample racks.
- Dedicated STAT position; additional keyboard option for scheduling STATs individually.
* Under development. Not available for sale.
† CA 125II , CA 19-9 and CA 15-3 are trademarks of Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.
‡ Limited distribution.
**This test has not been reviewed by the FDA. In the US, use of this test is limited to laboratories that are certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) to perform high-complexity testing. Product availability may vary by country and is subject to regulatory requirements.
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.