Course desciption and objectives
This two-day workshop introduces participants to the physics principles of Dual Energy CT and provides a supervised hands-on study of clinical data sets using syngo.via workstations, followed by interactive proof-reading and discussions (e.g. syngo.CT DE Brain Hemorrhage, syngo.CT DE Gout or syngo.CT DE Lung Analysis). The course format is a combination of lectures and hands-on for post-processing to enhance your clinical practice skills and to provide you with insight on current and future developments. Also includedis a Computed Tomography and detector factory tour, to experience first-hand how our systems are manufactured.
- Details on physics principles of Dual Energy
- Introduction on data acquisition and image reconstruction
- Interactive evaluation of data sets showing how to optimize data reconstruction and clinical results
- Clinically proven tips and tricks on patient examination
This course is intended for radiologists, who would like to deepen their clinical knowledge and practical skills.
May 3-4, 2018
The course fee is €2,000.– excl. VAT including:
- Course material
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- 2 hotel nights
- bus transfer from hotel to course location
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Siemens Healthcare Training Center
Allee am Roethelheimpark 3a