RAPIDLyte® arterial blood gas sampling syringes and Multicap™ capillaries are designed to help minimize pre-analytical error, help keep users safe, and help maximize workflow efficiencies. They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your clinical needs across a range of critical care settings.
- Choose from a comprehensive portfolio of syringes and capillaries in multiple configurations to meet your arterial blood sampling needs
- Maintain a high level of sample integrity with no dilution errors, minimized electrolyte binding and fast, easy air bubble removal
- Help to maximize your instrument uptime with our advanced, dry-sprayed, balanced and reduced heparin formulations to minimize the potential for clots
- Experience enhanced user safety and convenience with biosafe sampling and an easy-to-use needle protection system
RAPIDLyte Arterial Blood Sampling Syringes and Multicap Capillaries
Features & Benefits
A complete solution for arterial blood gas sampling and analysis.
Choice and Flexibility
- RAPIDLyte samplers are fully compatible with Siemens blood gas analyzers and other leading manufacturers’ blood gas systems
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet clinical needs in many clinical care settings: intensive care units, neonatal intensive care units, operating theaters, emergency departments, respiratory units and general wards
- Offers a variety of auto-venting syringes, aspirating syringes, and multicap-S plastic capillaries
Accurate Results and Effective Management
- Fast, easy air bubble removal helps to minimize gas dissolution into the sample
- Dry-sprayed heparin helps eliminate dilution errors associated with liquid heparin
- Our balanced heparin formulation helps to minimize electrolyte binding providing optimized anticoagulation with minimal interference
Improved Analytical Workflow
- Advanced, dry-sprayed heparin formulations reduce the potential for clots, to help maximize uptime
- Minimal-interference heparin formulations are electrode-friendly, providing higher performance over longer periods of time, with less maintenance
Enhanced User Safety and Convenience
- Easy-to-use needle safety sheath offers simple, one-handed, auto-locking operation to reduce needlestick exposure
- Filter cap eliminates the biohazard risks associated with expelling bubbles into gauze pads
- Practical short bevel needle facilitates syringe positioning inside the artery to help avoid inadvertent puncturing of the anterior wall
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens Healthineers organization for further details.