Atellica® Data Manager leverages 2 decades of experience digitalizing laboratory best practices. Built with the insight gained from our 2000+ customers* in 68+ countries, this open, scalable, next-generation software includes powerful features and easy navigation to standardize testing, enhance quality control (QC), and streamline result management.
Atellica Data Manager can help labs to:
Características y Beneficios
Reduce errors and unwarranted variations. Operationalize your data using powerful rules.
- Digitalize best practices for QC testing and result management.
- Identify and investigate nonconforming issues and document corrective actions quickly to help satisfy compliance and audit requirements using data-driven rules and built-in functionality.
- Automate workflows for sample processing and reflex and repeat testing.
- Implement rules to drive algorithm-based infectious-disease testing and facilitate ISLH hematology guidelines.
- Coordinate pretest dilution processing, increase autoverification rates, and more.
Strengthen your QC program. Simplify daily management and monthly reviews.
- Automatically identify QC issues, hold reporting of corresponding patient results, and prevent subsequent testing.
- Enable staff to then easily identify and reprocess affected tests with just a few clicks.
- Monitor QC using lab-defined, assay-specific Westgard rules.
- Use patient-based moving averages to proactively identify trends—across lots, instruments, and assays.
- Plot and compare multiple QC lots, levels, and instruments.
Increase workforce productivity. Focus your staff on what matters most.
- Help avoid information overload with modern, sleek, and simple interface.
- Tailor views, editing, and administrative privileges to each user’s needs.
- Spot problems easily with color codes, severity alerts, and customized dashboard counters.
- Access information and take action quickly with quick-click navigation.
- Add comments and manage single or multiple samples simultaneously.
- Simplify staff access to the application with optional single sign-on to the hospital network via Active Directory.
Optimize clinical operations across sites. Sharpen your clinical focus.
- Centralize management across multidisciplinary instruments, labs, and LISs with open, scalable software.
- Sharpen clinical focus for individual uses with easy access to details needed for informed, accurate decisions.
- Evaluate and accommodate patient-specific scenarios using patient demographics along with absolute and percentage-based delta checks.
- Support staff adherence to lab protocols by providing scenario-specific information and automating tasks with iExpert.
Leverage the power of automatic result verification. Lighten workloads.
- Evaluate and verify patient results automatically based on predetermined criteria established by your lab for normal ranges, delta checks, quality control, and instrument flag severities.
- Review only those results that require further action before reporting.
- Add objectivity and consistency to the result review process, help technologists not to miss abnormal results, and focus attention where it is needed most.
- Leverage sample-to-consumable and consumable-to-sample traceability.
“It’s a combination of these four features—customizable review ranges, delta checking, QC, and instrument flagging—that makes autoverification all the more powerful, and the way to make sure results pass all of the criteria you’ve established.”
Time-tested and proven solution provides intuitive user interface and easy navigation for fast and effective data management.
Used by some of the world’s largest laboratories, the robust performance of Atellica Data Manager evolved over many years. The software can be easily configured to support:
- Multiple LIS systems
- Multiple laboratory automation systems
- Multiple sites spanning large geographic areas
- Unlimited instrument connections‡
- Unlimited users‡
- Unlimited concurrent sessions‡
- Full traceability and long-term data storage from an unlimited archive that is enabled, configured and maintained by the customer.
Traceable patient results: Easily identify which consumables were used to generate a patient result or which samples were processed using a specific consumable.
Connect and manage multiple labs, LISs, automation systems, and multidisciplinary instruments using a highly scalable, virtual, and open software solution with access to a growing library of more than 700 device drivers supporting approximately 1400 analyzer models from these and other manufacturers.
Click here to see a current list of instrument interfaces that are supported by Atellica Data Manager. Availability of products varies by country. Ask your local Siemens Healthineers representative for a list of instruments available in your local market.
¿Fue útil esta información?
*Customer list as of July 2020 on file.
†Performance claims are validated with 125 connected instruments and a throughput of 150,000 tests per hour and 50 concurrent user sessions.
‡Interface and driver library as of September 2018.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.