Χαρακτηριστικά και Οφέλη
Intuitive operation and smart workflows are key to fast and highly accurate examinations in mammography. Our breast biopsy solutions enable increased diagnostic accuracy while guiding the operator intuitively through the entire procedure. Stay flexible with Stereotactic Biopsy and 50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1, both with fully motorized needle movement in the X, Y and Z axes.
- Increased diagnostic accuracy thanks to unique 50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1
- Easy and efficient biopsy set-up within Stereotactic Biopsy
- Integrated specimen scan InSpect1 for both Stereotactic Biopsy and 50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1
50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1
Benefit from our unique 50° wide-angle tomosynthesis, which helps you achieve a target accuracy of +/- 1mm thanks to the highest depth resolution on the market.2
Increase your diagnostic accuracy
- Easily target findings detected in tomosynthesis
- Achieve a target accuracy of +/- 1 mm with just one click
- Full motorized needle movement in the X,Y and Z axes, and both vertical and lateral needle access
Save time and costs
- Accurate and easy, one-click targeting
- Switch to biopsy mode by simply sliding the lightweight biopsy table less than 5kg onto the detector
- Get specimen scan in less than 20 seconds with integrated specimen scanner InSpect1
Enhance patient experience
- Stay with your patient during the entire examination: image acquisition, targeting, biopsy, specimen scan
- Speed up biopsy procedure with fast and easy targeting
Save time and increase efficiency with intuitive workflows. Our stereotactic biopsy solution minimizes workflow steps and guides you through the procedure for a fast and accurate examination, not only because of the fully motorized needle movement in the X,Y and Z axes, but also because of the vertical and lateral needle access.
Easy and efficient set-up and workflow
- Lightweight biopsy unit (less than 5 kg) and easy positioning of the biopsy unit
- Automated workflow guide you through the procedure step-by-step
- Fully automated tube and needle movement
Comfortable patient access and safety
- More flexibility with vertical and lateral access
- Comfortable upright or recumbent positioning with dedicated biopsy chair
- Achieve optimal results safely with guided workflows
- Get your specimen scan in less than 20 seconds
- Decompress your patient sooner
- Save the investment in an additional specimen scanner
- Avoid second biopsy approach after negative specimen scan (if no additional scanner is available)
- Available for Stereotactic Biopsy and 50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1
Tailored to your individual needs with a wide range of compatible biopsy devices. Increase flexibility thanks to validated products from the leading vendors.
Experience the fast and efficient 50° wide-angle Breast Biopsy1 workflow in a clinical setting.
Efficient biopsy set-up
Increase diagnostic scope and benefit from various needle access options with upright or recumbent patient positioning.
“We do not need to remove the patient from the position, from the compression, we do not need any new images to display the target. We really only need to set the lateral access path on the device and can continue the biopsy in the usual way.”
Radiologist, MVZ Dortmund