Fonctionnalités et avantages
QualityGuard uses intrinsic radioactive properties of Lutetium present on LSO detectors to automatically calibrate itself, eliminating the need for an external source for daily and weekly PET quality control. It saves up to 30 minutes a day1, allowing your staff to spend more time with patients. QualityGuard can reduce the need to lift heavy phantoms and can decrease your staff ’s exposure to calibration sources by up to 98%1.
Key benefits of QualityGuard
- Maximizes workflow and increases operational efficiencies
- Eliminates need for daily and weekly manual calibration setup
- Reduces staff exposure to radiation sources1
- Reduces risk of work-related injury
- Saves up to 30 minutes per day1
- Biograph mCT
Minimum Software Version
Biograph mCT HW/SW platform must be running PETsyngo VG70 or higher with MARS, ICS T13 and IRSmx3 hardware or higher.
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.