What challenges are experienced with structural heart disease procedures?
Due to tremendous growth of the world population over age 651 the number of structural heart disease (SHD) procedures is rapidly expanding. To serve this population patients better and faster, advanced imaging tools increasing procedural efficiency are required.
ACUSON AcuNav Volume ICE Catheter enables interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists to…
- reduce scheduling effort and staffing needs5
- reduce procedural time and costs5
- use conscious sedation vs. general anesthesia
- enable shorter patient stay and recovery
- further reduce fluoroscopy and contrast dose
- 2D and 4D
- 2D and 4D colorflow Doppler
- Pulsed wave (PW) and continuous wave (CW) spectral Doppler
- Real-time volume (4D) imaging
- Azimuthal, elevation, coronal planes
- 12.5 F, 90 cm
- Up to 40 volumes per second (vps) in 4D B-mode
- Up to 20 volumes per second (vps) in 4D color mode
Joystick allows table-side efficient control of procedures
- Allows tableside control of the ACUSON SC2000 PRIME ultrasound system - optimized for system control when using AcuNav Volume ICE catheter
- Increase procedural efficiency with better coordination and potentially less staff required
Complete the form to have Siemens Healthineers ultrasound specialist to contact you.
Learn more about ACUSON AcuNav Volume ICE Catheter
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
12018 World Population Data Sheet
2Technavio Left Atrial Appendage Closure Market 2017-2022 (Global market)
3Compared to ACUSON AcuNav V catheter and other solutions currently available
4Intracardiac imaging has fewer obstacles to viewing the tricuspid valve anatomy compared to TEE, data on file
5Compared to TEE procedures, data on file
The product is not commercially available in all countries. Its future availability cannot be guaranteed.