Advancing 3D TEE: True Volume and Quantification for Valve Repair
In cardiovascular medicine, every heartbeat, every second, every image counts. Thanks to Siemens’ advancements in 3D/4D TEE and volume color Doppler, you can now visualize form, function, and flow in one volume view—without compromises. Advanced echocardiography technologies allow you to visualize what’s needed and quantify what matters for your valve repair and replacement procedures.
Modeled Mitral and Aortic Valves with Regurgitation
- True volume 3D TEE offers clinically relevant volume sizes and volume rates with volume color Doppler.
- With automated valve modeling, fuel comprehensive understanding of mitral and aortic valve anatomy and function within seconds for increased confidence and decreased procedure time—even in the OR.
- Combined with IN Focus technology, the ACUSON SC2000™ ultrasound system PRIME platform is engineered to provide uniform, anatomically precise images.
- Easy acquisition, manipulation, navigation, and quantification for sound decisions.
- Static or dynamic models and accompanying geometric measurements help guide ultrasound TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) as well as mitral valve repair and replacement including MitraClip® procedures.
- The double-shielded true volume 3D TEE transducer provides imaging with extremely low electromagnetic interference.
Learn about advancements in echocardiography tools for the mitral valve, aortic valve, and MitraClip® procedures.
Visualize form, function, and flow in one volume view for a comprehensive understanding of the mitral valve, and view dynamic valve models with volume color Doppler to appreciate the details of valve function and flow.
Segments of mitral valve leaflets are modeled and measured using the automated eSieValves™ advanced analysis package. Selected measurements are highlighted and displayed, providing the surgeon with critical details on prolapsed leaflet segment lengths, diameters, and intertrigonal distance.
Learn about new technologies for the aortic valve and MitraClip® procedures.
3D TEE Dual V
Visualization of post-deployment MitraClip with corresponding real-time blood flow with volume color Doppler
Automated software can rapidly provide a model of the aortic valve with the geometric measurements you need to help guide your procedures, including ultrasound transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR).
A tissue-like rendering of the aortic valve is generated by eSieValves™ advanced analysis package. Many measurements-including minimum and maximum annulus diameters-are available to ensure proper sizing for valve replacement.
Learn about echocardiography tools for the mitral valve and MitraClip® procedures.
Post-MitraClip Placement Volume Color Doppler
A true volume 3D TEE transducer helps guide ideal MitraClip placement by providing volume color Doppler with simultaneous atrial and ventricular visualization of total blood flow through the mitral valve.
Learn about advanced ultrasound technologies for the mitral valve and aortic valve.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
The products and features (here mentioned) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons, their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.
MitraClip is a trademark of the Abbott Group of Companies.