Siemens Healthineers Partners with Relaymed™ to Offer Customers an Affordable Connectivity Solution
Is your physician practice still manually entering patient data into your electronic health record (EHR)? Are you seeing errors as a result? Is patient-data security a challenge for your clinical practice? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will be pleased to hear that we have a convenient and affordable solution for you.
Siemens Healthineers is proud to announce that we have partnered with Relaymed™, a new and innovative service for managing patient data that captures test results from your Siemens DCA Vantage® Analyzer and CLINITEK Status® family of analyzers and creates a seamless and secure connection in real time with your electronic health record (EHR).
Relaymed’s universal, affordable connectivity solution is simple to implement, easy to use, and suitable for practices of all sizes. Moreover, Relaymed ensures that you can bill accurately for every test conducted, boosting your bottom line.
How does Relaymed work?
Relaymed’s service provides total data capture and 100% accuracy from analyzer to EHR. Relaymed’s cloud-based software takes the data output from the connected analyzer, looks up the corresponding patient demographics and open order in the EHR, and saves the result. This process is completed securely and in seconds. Because this is a cloud-based solution, you will be amazed at how affordable it is.
What’s in it for you?
Relaymed aims to provide peace of mind for the physician practice with a compliant, reliable, and reassuringly secure service.
- Relaymed provides seamless, automated workflow for optimal efficiency. Just run the test on the analyzer, and the result is instantly available in the EHR.
- Relaymed eliminates manual data-transcription errors so every test result is always correct, allowing you to make the right decisions at the right time.
- Relaymed’s analyzer-to-EHR service ensures no tests go unbilled. In contrast, reliance on paper printouts and manual data entry results in an estimated 20% of entries being missed.
- Relaymed makes it easy to meet an important Meaningful Use requirement, because all clinical lab-test results are incorporated as structured data, guaranteed.
- Relaymed captures not only test results but also quality control, enabling you to create reports on all analyzer utilization in your network for full CLIA regulatory compliance.
- Security is the top priority. Relaymed is HIPAA-compliant and HITRUST-assured using the latest industry-standard security measures, providing peace of mind that your data is in safe hands.
- With minimal IT effort required, Relaymed was purposefully designed to be fast and straightforward for all physician practices to implement.
- Relaymed’s intuitive interface makes the system easy to use, effortless, and immediately accessible for all.
To hear more about our partnership, please complete the form to the right to request more information or speak with a sales representative.
Connect with a Representative Today!
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.