Blood Gas Quality ControlInstant Access, Immediate Answers
QC Online®/RTQC WEB™ provides internet access to statistical analysis of your individual and peer group QC data on demand. Receive up-to-the-minute QC re-ports at any time to improve the effectiveness of your Quality Control program.†
- Convenient web-based access allows labs to effectively manage the QC process.
- Peer data is continuously updated, eliminating QC data submission deadlines.
- Time delays are minimized by providing real time data analysis, allowing for corrective action intervention.
- Easy-to-read graphic reports may be viewed online or printed locally for efficient management review.
QC Online®/RTQC WEB™ is available† for customers who use the following solutions:
RTQC DATA CONVERTER
An added benefit for RAPIDComm® Data Management System Users
The RTQC DATA CONVERTER is a custom interface that converts QC data from the RAPIDComm Data Management System into a Real Time file. This allows for a quick and easy upload of data into the QC Online/RTQC WEB program. The RTQC DATA CONVERTER resides on the PC or workstation and provides an effortless process for QC data conversion. This prepares QC data for electronic submission, eliminating time consuming transcription or hand keying of data.
QC Online Program Enrollment and Training Request
Did this information help you?
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
† QC Online®/RTQC WEB™ is available in the U.S., Canada, Belgium, and the U.K.
‡ This product is not available for sale in the U.S. and Canada.
1. Dialysate feature is not available in the U.S. and Canada.