3 onsite programs
2 inspiring keynotes
Over 1,000 other
Innovations for Imaging is Siemens Healthineers annual education symposium, a true world-class learning event that offers educational content designed for imaging professionals. The symposium enables attendees to develop and refine their skills through leadership seminars, relevant clinical educational sessions, and peer-to-peer collaboration.
- Develop and refine your skills through leadership seminars, clinical educational sessions, and networking.
- Improve healthcare outcomes and the level of patient care through best practice sharing with peers and industry experts.
- Hear from industry thought-leaders and inspiring presenters, including Nicholas Webb and Ben Nemtin.
- Earn up to 18 ASRT approved Category A credits through our three onsite programs - the Managers Program, the Professionals Program, and a Combined Program.
- Use your education funds! You may have unused Siemens Healthineers education funds to use towards an all-inclusive registration pass, including travel and lodging.
- And so much more!
Who should go?
- Healthcare managers or supervisors
- Technologists and sonographers
- And related clinical professionals
Attendance in the Professionals Program is open to Siemens Healthineers customers only. Siemens reserves the right to question and/or refuse any registration. All registrations are subject to verification.
Need to Justify Your Trip?
Programs & Agenda
Program Options include:
Combined Program – earn up to 18 CECs
Manager Program attendees can maximize their Innovations experience and receive the best value by registering as a Combined Program attendee and extending their stay through the Imaging Professionals Program.
Managers Program – earn up to 12 CECs
Sharpen management skills through leadership workshops and training seminars. Address healthcare-specific scenarios and share experiences with peers. Topics* include resiliency navigating difficult conversations, respect in the workplace, motivating employees, the changing landscape of healthcare, and healthcare technology and innovation.
Professionals Program – earn up to 12 CECs
Maximize the efficient use of imaging equipment from Siemens Healthineers and get answers to clinical questions. Attend modality education sessions focused on improving efficiencies and patient care outcomes. Joint sessions, designed to inform and inspire, allow attendees to collaborate with peers outside of their clinical expertise, resulting in a broader educational experience. Joint sessions include topics* such as teamwork, managing change, stress in the workplace and how it can impact patient safety, managing stressful situations, and the leadership mindset.
Get answers to your Siemens Healthineers equipment questions and learn about the latest products and services from Siemens Healthineers in the Innovations Showcase!
The Wellness Revolution: Healthcare in Changing Times
Healthcare is changing. Healthcare delivery models are changing as well. Wellness has become the new touchstone for healthcare and disease prevention is replacing the disease model of healthcare delivery. In this informative keynote presentation, Dr. Peter Salgo, Emmy Award-winning medical journalist, practicing physician, and respected healthcare futurist shows hospitals and healthcare providers how to ride the wave of the wellness revolution.
Dr. Peter Salgo, MD
Practicing Physician, Author, Emmy Award winner, Healthcare Futurist, Medical Response Expert
Hotel & Travel
6001 Destination Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32819
Check in: 3 p.m.
Check out: 11 a.m.