- Universal technology for DNA and RNA extraction.
- Improved reproducibility, recovery, and quality with homogeneous bead size and form.
- Optimal bead suspension time achieved with smaller particles.
- Efficient DNA and RNA capture for improved performance of assays.
- Reduce equipment needs with single platform
- Reduce inventory and QC with only two reagent kits for multiple workloads and all sample types.
- Sample batching for minimal hands-on time and walk-away testing.
- Multiplex capabilities and LIS connectivity.
- 96 extractions per run completed in less than three hours.
- Multiple dynamic protocols enable flexibility and customization for an individualized approach to meet laboratory needs.
- Air displacement pipetting limits waste.
- Sample preparation for a variety of molecular applications such as infectious disease testing, pharmacogenomics, and tumor diagnostics.
- Consolidates sample preparation of a wide variety of specimen types on one reliable and flexible platform.
- Proprietary silica-coated nanobeads enable pure and high-quality eluates.
- Specimen Types Supported*
- Serum and plasma
- Vaginal, endocervical, and urethral swabs
- Whole blood
- Cerebral spinal fluid (CSF)
- Nasal-pharyngeal swab
- Buccal swab
- Breast milk
- Cell culture
- PBMC (buffy coat)
- Amniotic fluid
- Eye swab
- Bronchial Alveoli Lavage (BAL)
- ThinPep and SurePath collection media
*All specimen types can be consolidated in one batch run. See Instructions for Use as to any specific instructions or limitations.
- Bar-code enabled system tracks sample ID from primary tube to PCR Plate.
- Process surveillance monitors the execution of all liquid handling and robotic steps.
- Air displacement pipetting (ADP)
- Disposable, filtered pipette tips
- CO-RE technology (compressed O-ring expansion)