Features & Benefits
- 7-ch design for imaging and biopsy with high SNR
- LED lights provide excellent visibility for breast positioning and biopsy
- Open, spacious design for excellent biopsy access (lateral and medial)
- Medio-lateral and optional cranio-caudal compression
- Both grid and post/pillar biopsy supported
- Patient-adaptive cushions for improved comfort
- Excellent signal from the axillary region
- Accommodates breast volumes up to 11 litres
- Compactness and light weight (9 kg) for easy handling
- Easy access for exact positioning
- Always 7 receive channels (imaging and biopsy) for uncompromised image quality
- MAGNETOM Altea
- MAGNETOM Sola
- MAGNETOM Sola Fit
- MAGNETOM Lumina
- MAGNETOM Vida
- MAGNETOM Vida Fit
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.
Did this information help you?
Would you like to provide detailed feedback?
125 / 125