Optimized pediatric head and cardio protocols for 3T MAGNETOM systems
Brain protocols developed by Abraham Padua and Aaron Flammang in collaboration with:
• Cook Children’s Healthcare System (Fort Worth, TX, USA)
• Seattle Children’s Hospital (Seattle, WA, USA)
• Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
• Boston Children Hospital (Boston, MA, USA)
• St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis, TN, USA)
• Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital (Loma Linda, CA, USA)
• Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN, USA)
• University Children’s Hospital Basel (Basel, Switzerland)
Here are protocols for the MAGNETOM Skyra optimized for different pediatric age groups. Optimized Pediatric protocols* are provided for the age groups (1) term to 8 months, (2) 9 months to 12 months and (3) 13 to 24 months and beyond. In addition, a pediatric clinical library including pediatric protocols for 2D and 3D imaging, spectroscopy, TOF and more are included.
Cardiac protocols developed by Gary McNeal in collaboration with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital (Chicago, IL, USA).
Cardiac protocols are provided for the age groups (1) Infant, (2) Child and (3) Teen, optimized for different breathing conditions.
Optimized pediatric protocols for 1.5T MAGNETOM systems
Protocols courtesy of Professor Günther Schneider, M.D., Ph.D. (Saarland University Hospital, Homburg, Germany)
Optimized pediatric protocols for 3T MAGNETOM systems
Protocols courtesy of Dr. Jacques Schneider, M.D. (University Children‘s Hospital UKBB, Basel, Switzerland)