7 signs you may need help with population health management
1. You don’t know where to start
2. You have an EHR to manage your population, and you think that is enough
3. You might be missing key diagnostic data
4. You aren’t getting the ROI you expected
5. You have a patient leakage problem
6. Your readmission rates are affecting your bottom line
7. You don’t have enough staff or time to engage with every single patient
Deliver outcomes that matter to patients
What if you could engage with every single patient without increasing resources and staff utilization? We have digitalized solutions to help you identify patients with care gaps, automate outreach via text, email and/or phone calls, and track their response or follow-up. You can prioritize automated patient outreach campaigns to better engage with your population after discharge, to support self-care and promote better compliance with treatment and follow-up. Together, let’s create the best approach for your organization.
Be more prescriptive in managing high risk and preventing rising risk
What if you could keep your patients one step ahead of rising risk? Today 3-5% of the population are high risk and account for most healthcare costs1, while care gaps may be occurring in a population of rising risk patients. Digitalizing healthcare enables healthcare providers to use data intelligently and be more prescriptive – to operationalize care at an earlier point in time.
Improve diagnostic accuracy and reduce unwanted variations
Precision medicine at an earlier point in time helps to improve quality outcomes, reduce episodes of care, and reduce the cost of each episode. Clinical decision support, consistent care pathways and closing care gaps with accurate diagnostic imaging and laboratory diagnostics data helps you make better informed, consistent decisions for your patients. We would love to show you how.
You need a partner who understands you best
Transitions are much easier when you have a partner to help map out and navigate the path. Our Siemens Healthineers advisory team can work with you to: 1) identify and support your holistic community based initiatives (such as disease management or a specific clinical focus), and 2) help you better identify and manage resources, and workflow transitions to support a value-based and shared risk model of care. We can help you:
- Identify asset capacity and demand analysis to recommend appropriate resources
- Optimize technology investment and workflow transformation with workforce development and education
- Identify opportunities to manage incidental findings from a value-based perspective