teamplay ImagesShare and discuss images in a secured environment
How do you comply with security standards for patient data when sharing and managing your medical images?
How well-established and methodical is your exchange of clinical cases with other professionals?
- gives you access to imaging studies quickly and easily from your desktop or tablet and
- lets you share and discuss relevant cases with referring physicians, medical experts, and peers with quick, to-the-point comments.
Our solution for sharing images
Share medical images and other related documents among experts, referring physicians, or other teamplay members easily and securely with teamplay Images. Download the DICOM data received or use the zero footprint viewer.1 Smart communication features help you engage in professional discourse in a secured environment, pool expertise from among staff and peers, and can help to improve patient outcomes. Patient data uploaded via the teamplay Receiver can also be removed or generalized if desired.
What does teamplay Images do for you?
- Safety: Secure cloud-based image viewing and sharing
- Collaboration: Benefit from second opinions
- Sustainability: Avoid having to burn DVD's
- Teamwork: Connect easily with built‐in chat functionality
- Open environment: Add non‐DICOM files
"I am part of several relatively large clinical studies and trials which require the transfer of large image datasets from several centers in the United States, Canada, Europe and Africa. teamplay Images handles these multiple daily transfers very efficiently and without incident. For the study team, the interface is accessible, easily searchable and logical. The support team has handled my service requests with speed. Overall, we have been entirely satisfied with teamplay and would recommend it."
Co-Director, Cardiac MR PET CT Program, Massachusetts General Hospital,
Associate Director, T32 Program in Cardiovascular Imaging,
Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School