DCA Vantage Analyzer
The DCA Vantage Analyzer is a point-of-care system that helps you monitor glycemic control and detect early kidney disease.
- CLIA-waived HbA1c test that is IFCC and NGSP-certified
- 1µl finger stick without fasting – HbA1c results in 6 minutes
- Random urine sample provides A:C ratio in 7 minutes
- Requires no sample or reagent preparation prior to testing
- New 2-D bar-code scanner — for the DCA Vantage® Analyzer and CLINIITEK Status® Connect System
DCA Vantage Analyzer
New 2-D barcode scanner.
Actionable results in 7 minutes or less
*Not available in the US
Easy to use in the office or clinic
Robust technology delivers proven performance
Manage diabetes testing in decentralized settings
Features & Benefits
Monitor glycemic control and diabetes complications using an analyzer designed to make consultations easier. Fast, actionable test results enable you to determine the effectiveness of a treatment plan, make therapeutic adjustments with confidence, and be more certain whether patients are complying with your recommendations.
Monitor glycemic control
- HbA1c from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in 6 minutes
- Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
- HbA1c patient trending graphs can be viewed or printed
Detect early kidney disease
- Albumin, Creatinine, and Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio from a urine specimen in 7 minutes to report a quantitative protein status with automatic creatinine adjustment
- Onboard GFR calculator indexes kidney function
Improve workflow in the office or clinic
- Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walkaway operation after sample loading
- No sample or reagent preparation required
- Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
- Review results on-screen or generate a hard copy report to minimize transcription errors in the office
- Convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
- Automatically upload results to a PC via a USB flash drive to reduce manual logging and save time
- Minimal maintenance requirements with automatic reminders to alert you when maintenance is due
Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings
- Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users
- POCT1-A2 communication protocol streamlines data transfer for easy connectivity and fast, two-way communication to LIS/HIS, RAPIDComm® System, or other third-party POC data management systems
- Automatically upload results and QC information to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time
- Take testing oversight to the next level with RAPIDComm Data Management System to remotely manage multiple analyzers and operators to enhance compliance and improve risk management. POC coordinators can standardize test procedures, enforce QC protocols, control access privileges, define operator recertification requirements, and more. Customized alerts, reports, and audit trails ensure peace of mind and simplify accreditation and inspections
Formulas for Calculated Results
% HbA1c = (HbA1c/Total Hemoglobin) x 100
GFR = 186 x (plasma creatinine mg/dL)-1.154 x (patient age years)-0.203 x (0.742 if female patient) x (1.210 if African American patient)
Formulas for Dual Reporting From IFCC to % HbA1c
NGSP = (0.09148 x IFCC) + 2.152
JDS = (0.09274 x IFCC) +1.724
Mono-S = (0.09890 x IFCC) + 0.884
Formulas for Dual Reporting From % HbA1c to IFCC mmol/mol
IFCC = (10.93 x NGSP) – 23.50
IFCC = (10.78 x JDS) – 18.59
IFCC = (10.11 x Mono-S) – 8.94
Complete the form below to request a demo of the DCA Vantage Analyzer.
Because of some maintenance activities, this service is not available currently.
Please try again later.
1. Lenters-Westra E, Slingerland RJ. Clin Chem 2010;56(1):44.
2. Thaler LM, et al. Diabetes Care 1999;22:1415-21.
3. Miller CD, et al. Diabetes Care 2003;26:1158-63.
4. Cagliero E, et al. Diabetes Care 1999;22:1785-9.
5. GHX Market Intelligence, market data report. 4Q 2012 Report.