syngo Fly Through provides virtual endoluminal views of hollow structures.
Features & Benefits
Fast and comprehensive evaluation of hollow structures like trachea, bronchi, blood vessels. Useful in assessment of structures or any kind of masses impacting the patency of these hollow structures.
- Automatic Path Planning (requires 3D Processing Option)
- High-quality rendering mode using light source
- Optimized performance for real-time fly-through to complex anatomic regions
- External and internal (endoscopic) views using multiple-color surface shaded display blended with 3D volume-rendered image
- External view shows anatomical objects and virtual endoscope plus an oblique MPR correlated with the endoscope overlay
- Color Surface Shaded Display (SSD) endoscopic view showing internal anatomy blended with VRT volume image
- Additional slice or oblique MPR display either perpendicular or parallel to, and correlated with the endoscope
- Virtual endoscope with adjustable size and field of view
- Automatic endoscope navigation to a defined destination point, or interactive navigation using simulated endoscope controls
- Interactive path planning on any viewport
- Collision detection system that prevents endoscope penetrating object walls: provides simple control, and helps assessment of viability of real endoscopy
- Endoscopic series storable to patient database
- SOMATOM Force
- SOMATOM Scope Power 32 eco
Minimum Software Version
(one of following)
syngo CT VC28
syngo CT VA50A
Please Note: Additional technical pre-requisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.