ADVIA Chemistry XPT System
The ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System provides timely, reliable results with continuous operation to meet the chemistry workloads of the most demanding laboratories.
ADVIA Chemistry XPT System
VeriSmart Technology Onboard
Features & Benefits
The ADVIA® Chemistry XPT System*** is engineered for continuous operation and timely, accurate results—supporting you to reach your full potential today and be prepared for tomorrow. With an advanced user interface that is easy to use and VeriSmart® Technology to support accuracy of testing, the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System predictably and consistently delivers timely, reliable results to meet expanding workloads.
Simplified, continuous operation
- Intuitive, icon-driven user interface for simplified training and operation
- ISE module designed for high throughput without the need for routine maintenance
- Concentrated reagents provide a high number of tests onboard for long walkaway times
- Status light displays system alerts visible from anywhere in the laboratory
- On-the-fly loading of most system fluids
- Automated short maintenance washes and procedures
- Maintenance-free reaction bath and optical system
- Automated calibration, QC, startup, and shutdown
Seamless connectivity to powerful automation and diagnostics IT
- Designed for automation; requires no additional robotics
- Point-in-space technology enables direct-from-track sampling
- Onboard aliquotting allows sample to be immediately released to the next workstation, driving productivity and improving laboratory turnaround time (TAT)
- Direct connectivity to Siemens Aptio Automation Solutions, ADVIA Automation Solutions, the CentraLink™ Data Management System, and Siemens Remote Service (SRS), enable laboratories to adapt and grow as their workloads demand
Consistent, predictable turnaround time and timely, accurate results
- Comprehensive menu of 116 assays (June 2014); supports up to 2400 tests per hour (1800 photometric plus 600 ISE) to provide consistent and predictable TAT
- Micro-volume technology reduces blood-draw requirements by using a single 30 μL sample for up to 15 tests
- Quick release of sample tubes allows parallel tube processing and rapid, predictable TAT
- Aliquot retention allows automated, preprogrammable dilution, reflex, and rerun testing without calling back the sample
- STAT and specialty samples can always be front-loaded while the track is running
- Sample integrity checks, including hemolysis, icterus, lipemia, and clot detection, are performed without operator intervention while maintaining high throughput
Hemoglobin A1c (Enzymatic)
Drugs of Abuse/Toxicology
Alanine Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Alkaline Phosphatase (AMP)§
Alkaline Phosphatase (DEA)**
Aspartate Aminotransferase (P5P)†
Carbon Dioxide (Enzymatic)§
Lactate Dehydrogenase (L-P)
Lactate Dehydrogenase (P-L)
Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC)
Total Protein, CSF/Urine
Urea Nitrogen (BUN)†
CRP, High Sensitivity
CRP, Wide Range
Soluble Transferrin Receptor (sTfR)**,††,‡‡
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
* Alliance Application manufactured and distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
† Also available in concentrated version.
‡ ADVIA Chemistry XPT System supports concentrated version only.
§ Available only in concentrated version.
** Not available for sale in the U.S.
†† Not currently available on the ADVIA Chemistry XPT System.
‡‡ Alliance Application manufactured by third party, distributed by Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
§§ Syva application. Restricted in the U.S. to law enforcement-related use (forensic use only).
***Due to local regulations, not all products are available in all countries.
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for availability.
The outcomes achieved by the Siemens Healthineers customers described herein were achieved in each customer’s unique setting. Since there is no “typical” hospital and many variables exist (e.g., hospital size, case mix, level of IT adoption) there can be no guarantee that others will achieve the same results.