The Family is Complete!
ARTIS icono family:
Setting the standard in precision, speed, and ease
ARTIS icono ceiling
The new look of innovation in image-guided minimally invasive therapy.
Introducing the latest and most technologically advanced addition to our ARTIS icono flagship line of interventional imaging products.
Facilities with a high case load of cardiovascular and/or interventional radiology procedures.
- New movement flexibility with 1.6" larger SID
- Faster rotational speed
- Shorter acquisition time in 3D, as fast as 2.5 seconds
- Unique imaging chain for 60% less dose, higher image quality
- Programmable procedure workflows for easier use
- Open-source architecture for future 3rd-party integration
ARTIS icono floor
Versatility and precision, even in smaller footprints.
Uniquely designed to improve utilization across a broader range of procedures, now and well into the future.
Facilities with high cardiovascular and interventional radiology caseloads but lack the required floor space for a ceiling system.
- Ceiling-like performance from a floor-mounted system with fingertip-to-fingertip and head-to-toe coverage
- Multi-axis stand and fully automated motorized positioning
- Reproducible positions for optimal patient access
- Peripheral 2D positioning without moving the patient
- Unique imaging chain for less dose, higher image quality
ARTIS icono biplane
Delivering new confidence in neurological imaging.
Expanded functionality and precision that increases confidence in neurointerventional imaging procedures.
Neurologists, or facilities with a high neurointerventional case load, who refuse to compromise on quality.
- Effortless switching between 2D and 3D imaging
- 3D trajectories decrease artifacts in brain base, visualize collateral vessels
- 4D imaging for flow information to evaluate complex AVM anatomy
- Unique imaging chain for constant IQ and dose parameters, automatically.
- Faster, more precise cone beam CT images, even in challenging areas
Robotic precision that simplifies complexity across cases and procedures.
From routine to complex cases across patient types, no other technology can help you effectively meet your hybrid OR goals quite like the ARTIS pheno.
Hybrid ORs interested in expanding patient access, simplifying complexity across cases, and limiting infection risk.
- Moves unobtrusively in/out of surgical areas for patient access that makes complex procedures easier
- Multidisciplinary imaging capability
- Multiple patient position options with 37.6" wide bore
- Seamlessly integrated surgical tables
- Advanced guidance tools means you can increase accuracy, while saving time to streamline your workflow
- Multiple needle paths with syngo® Needle Guidance
What can customers gain with access to every modality in the OR?
Seamlessly combine ARTIS Angiography, MAGNETOM MRI, and SOMATOM CT in one environment for valuable image information at any procedure stage.
Facilities who want direct access to multiple imaging modalities for high-end imaging at any point during surgical and interventional procedures.
- Supporting combined CT and Angio guidance in one session
- Minimizing risks of transferring patients
- Increased confidence with additional imaging information (i.a. CT Angio)
- Less time and zero radiation dose to fuse CT and Angio images with Instant Fusion
- Quick Switching - only moving the table from one modality to another
- Shorter time of interventions