Dynamic Flow Evaluation
First to market in 2009, syngo iFlow provides the visualization of a complete DSA run in a color-coded single image at the press of a button. It is possible to calculate and display flow curves for single pixel markers. Furthermore, clinicians can evaluate the inflow and outflow of contrast in dedicated pixels or in regions of interest (any shape), so the blood flow parameters of a user-defined region, such as time to maximal opacification or area under curve, can be viewed.
Features & Benefits
- Easily visualize flow characteristics and identify the regions with blood flow anomalies
- Confirm treatment results by comparing blood flow in selected regions pre- and post-intervention
- Demonstrate the early vascularization of tumors
- Enhance the dominating feeders of vascular malformations.
- No dedicated acquisition protocol required - syngo iFlow postprocessing works on any DSA at any frame rate
- Artis Q
- Artis zee
- Artis zeego
- Artis Q.zen
- ARTIS pheno
Minimum Software Version
syngo X Workplace: VB21
Please note: Additional technical prerequisites may apply. Upon receiving your request, your local Siemens representative will clarify whether your system meets the requirements.